Mark Webber - Bit of a k**b

Posted by iceman kimi 
Re: Mark Webber - Bit of a k**b
Date: April 29, 2005 08:42PM
Posted by: Slash
"Go on,enlighten us how you know Webber"

he's such a wank*r, he's like someone said before., he always hit on his teammates for no reason, i remember clearly with pizzonia "i don't blame him though.., pizzonia s*cks!", mark's fast, don't get me wrong, he can drive a car., but still, as in public matters, he's shitye!., he knows nothing, you can't talk like that 'bout your teammate for no reason...

he's having a weird attitude saying that he's doing everything for williams.....
i wonder how!
Date: April 29, 2005 09:28PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I think Nick is too soft driver but Mark shouldn't say that kind of things about his teammate. Mark has proved that he is much faster than Nick when driving qualifyings but when driving a race Mark has not yet showed his full potential .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2005 09:36PM by vesuvius.
Date: April 29, 2005 10:36PM
Posted by: Pooky
webber is just fretting as he is being proven to be not that special after all

just like i always said
Date: April 29, 2005 11:15PM
Posted by: chet
and me :D

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: April 30, 2005 12:55AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
Melbourne:
Webber -- 5th (3rd)
Heidfeld -- Retired (7th)

Malaysia:
Webber -- Retired (4th)
Heidfeld -- 3rd (10th)

Bahrain:
Webber -- 6th (5th)
Heidfeld -- Retired (4th)

Imola:
Webber -- 10th (4th)
Heidfeld -- 9th (9th)

Obviously webber can qualify the car but it looks to me like he cant get a race setup. Heidfeld seems to be more consistent. I would be suprised if webber does not win a race this season. Hes shown his pace in qualy and im sure he could put that into a race win. I would expect heidfeld to beat him in the championship though. They are both bloody good drivers i dont see why you people are bashing them over a few silly comments.
Date: April 30, 2005 02:10AM
Posted by: Team CLR
Heidfelds making less noise and is getting more of the job done... coincidence?

Webber needs to focus or he could look silly come end of the season.
Date: April 30, 2005 02:57AM
Posted by: G_Force
The Australian angrily told Sydney newspaper 'The Herald Sun' that he

Well considering that 'The Herald Sun' is a Melbourne newspaper, you'd have to take this with a grain of salt until you see how much of the rest of the story they've got wrong or changed to suit their own purposes.

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: April 30, 2005 04:16AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Although, I believe they're both owned by the same company (Fairfax Ltd.) so there's a chance that this story has appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald or The Sun Herald in NSW.
Date: April 30, 2005 05:50AM
Posted by: G_Force
Actually News Limited own The Herald Sun with The Daily Telegraph being its Sydney equivalent.

Fairfax owns The Age in Melbourne and SMH in Sydney

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: April 30, 2005 07:08AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
My bad, I get the interstate paper confused sometimes...either way, if the Herald Sun is related to the Daily Telegraph, I wouldn't be advertising that I read it. The Telegraph is possible the worse newspaper I've ever laid eyes on.
Date: April 30, 2005 07:23AM
Posted by: Priddo
Its from the sun herald, why the hell would you bother believing tripe from them? i mean they say in the article he expected to be WDC basically which is hardly the case from every article i saw from him in march.
Date: April 30, 2005 09:39AM
i must say in webbers defense, he is fantastic over 1 flying lap - there he is fast

but thats just 1 aspect to a race weekend, more importantly he needs to be consistently fast during the race

something nick seems more adept to
Date: April 30, 2005 09:47AM
Posted by: marcl
philip aliot was great over 1 lap as well just bad in races webber reminds me of him
Date: April 30, 2005 10:28AM
Posted by: Webber Fan
I agree with ¡Sil3nt-War¡, they are both great drivers and shiny future is in front of them. Webber`s problem in the race is that he is to careful, he doesn`t wanna take any risks, for example: He was obviously faster than Trulli in Imola but he didn`t past him because of his carefulness, if he did that he would be at least 4th, I`m sure in that. He needs to be more agressive in the race.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: April 30, 2005 11:49AM
Posted by: Zcott
Webber`s problem in the race is that he is to careful, he doesn`t wanna take any risks

I don't know where you got this from. Webber has shown on more than one occasion that he'll try anything to get past, and that might include a move which could result in him being off the road.

He needs to be more agressive in the race.

The whole debate in this thread is that he's too aggressive, compared to Heidfeld.....!

Date: April 30, 2005 02:27PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
He is very agressive whem defending position not when trying past someone in front and he is not to agressive. The main problem is still car, it hasn`t pace they would like to have.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: April 30, 2005 03:05PM
Posted by: chrislewis
iHe is very agressive whem defending position not when trying past someone in front and he is not to agressive.

Didn't you see his pass on Sato around that hairpin turn on the first lap or in Malaysia when he had Ralf and Heidfeld on his ass?

he's having a weird attitude saying that he's doing everything for williams.....
i wonder how!

Where did you come up with this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2005 03:05PM by chrislewis.
Date: April 30, 2005 05:11PM
yeah great overtakng around the outside into tosa
Date: May 01, 2005 12:53PM
Posted by: Redbull-Racing
I dont know about you guys but id rather have 20 Mark Webbers in F1 then 20 Nick Heidfelds....Mark Webber is what makes F1 more interesting, Nick Heidfield is one of those raised and spoon fed drivers (F3000 days) and hes too robotic, just like half the drivers on the Grid.

everyone is titled to thier opinion, id rather have some tell thier opinion than have a boring bunch of drivers that do whatever thier PR managers say.

F1 is too much like a goddam garden tea party, it should be flamboyent and out there, not a bunch of people watching every word they say.

Webber has made this years races very interesting, (Sepang, Bahrain, Imola) and compared to Heidfield, they both have the same amount of points so you cant put ones performance lower than the other, they both had bad luck (webber in sepang, nick in bahrain) and going on qualifying performaces webber is definatly pushing the car the hardest (just like in the Jag in '03 and '04) hes a more "raw" driver than nearly everyone else on the grid.

some people want F1 to be all smiles and a nice tea party and thats fine but i pay my money to see personalilties and excitement, and thats what webber is.

Date: May 01, 2005 02:07PM
Posted by: Zcott
Right on!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy