Has anyone missed JPM ?

Posted by marcl 
Re: Has anyone missed JPM ?
Date: April 29, 2005 04:46PM
Posted by: marcl
There is no news on jpm yet though, naybe they will see how he does on friday use pedro to do the extra friday work and wurz to race that way all 4 drivers get a drive lolol
Date: April 29, 2005 06:29PM
Posted by: calimbo
What i've heard, from colombian journalist and personal friends of Juan's family, is that his contract says he can stay in mclaren the whole two years without driving and still he'll get paid.

On the other side, Ron Dennis called Montoya on wednesday, and told him to do whatever he has to do in order to be fit for Barcelona...Montoya is now in Russia with Wurz, these journalist will search for more information there with Juan, and i've seen some pics, and I'm not sure about what to think, but he can move both arms, but the left one is still, a lil bit attached to his body, you know what i mean? I don't know if he's trying not to move his arm too much, or he's still having problems wiht it. The true is that he's going to be in Barcelona either racing or not, and for Monaco he should be fit enough to race.

For spanish speakers, this is what this people answer me by e-mail, when i asked them about this:

Camilo,

Gracias por su mensaje,su sintonĂ­a y sus comentarios.

Esperamos tener pronto unas declaraciones de JPM para profundizar en el tema.

Date: April 29, 2005 06:30PM
Posted by: Slash
most of you people only like montoya for the stunts., i don't miss him. at all., and nobody does really, they've all know the real montoya, he's just a stunt driver and not a race one, he drives for the public, he's not a race driver, that's why he's gettin such a beaten by kimi...

cheers
Date: April 29, 2005 06:33PM
How beaten is being Montoya by Kimi? at the end juan is 7 while kimi is 9th in the drivers championship....plus, Kimi and Juan have raced two races toghether.

Date: April 29, 2005 06:44PM
Posted by: Slash
kimi is 9 cuz he's car always dies.......

juan can't chew gum and walk in straight line... let alone drive a car!
Date: April 30, 2005 07:54PM
Posted by: mikef1
juan can't chew gum and walk in straight line... let alone drive a car!

I'd like to see you do a better job!
Date: April 30, 2005 08:02PM
Posted by: Pooky
lol juan pablo is a bloody good driver

those first 2 races its a new team remember himself and kimi were both making silly mistakes

let him come back and setle in and he will show you what he is capable
of
Date: April 30, 2005 08:19PM
Thanxs Pooky...finally someone it's on my side!!!

Date: April 30, 2005 08:37PM
Posted by: LS.
calimbo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What i've heard, from colombian journalist and
> personal friends of Juan's family, is that his
> contract says he can stay in mclaren the whole two
> years without driving and still he'll get paid.

Thats not what Ron Dennis told ITV-F1

When pushed for a response about the rumours about JPM hurting himself in a motocross accident and not a tennis match, he said he's never made any rules about what the drivers do outside of the car, its upto them

He said if the drivers are'nt driving the F1 car then they don't get paid, simple as that.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2005 08:40PM by LS..
Date: May 01, 2005 04:28AM
Well, sorry, but this people source is Montoya's dad. should i believe them or another journalist like those italians who said Montoya was going to be out of the team, ah?

Date: May 01, 2005 10:26AM
in fact i just emailed monty about having a demonstration of his F1 car in colombia for his home fans and for charity

i cant wait to see him back in the car. he will be fit and so fired up for missing those races
Date: May 02, 2005 07:24AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I don't miss him but just because I don't like him. But I have to say, give him a chance, he could get some nice fights with Kimi. You can't really have well supported arguments against him this season, maybe by round 12 or so, I say.

And Camilo, thanks for that e-mail, and despite what they said I imagine it should be about 2 or 3 weeks more for him to be better.
Date: May 02, 2005 06:58PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ LS, i don't understand what that Ron Dennis quote you put it has got to do with what you say before and after it.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: May 02, 2005 07:43PM
Posted by: LS.
Muks_C Wrote:
> @ LS, i don't understand what that Ron Dennis
> quote you put it has got to do with what you say
> before and after it.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
>

> contract says he can stay in mclaren the whole two
> years without driving and still he'll get paid.

He said if the drivers are'nt driving the F1 car then they don't get paid, simple as that.

it was in context of the story about JPM's injury, that was when ron said that about not being paid

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 03, 2005 09:09AM
Posted by: Ali
I detect some "scorn" to spanish media and drivers...?
Date: May 03, 2005 02:04PM
kimi tyre went flat in sepang and his car broke down in imola he probably lost 14 points.
Date: May 03, 2005 03:33PM
Posted by: Ali
I know that many of you are Kimi fans, but if we start with "what could have happened if...". There are a lot cases like those and a lot of drivers to "analize".
Date: May 03, 2005 04:19PM
yes u are right but for people to say kimi has done 2 more races than JPM and scored less is stupid without looking at the facts.
Date: May 03, 2005 07:08PM
no

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2005 07:36PM by Pooky.
Date: May 03, 2005 09:12PM
Posted by: vesuvius
marcl Wrote:
> kimi tyre went flat in sepang and his car broke
> down in imola he probably lost 14 points.

I would say 16 points (victory in imola and 3rd place in Malesia) and also few points
in melbourne because of his own mistake :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy