Ralfs season so far..

Posted by chet 
Ralfs season so far..
Date: April 12, 2005 11:03PM
Posted by: chet
Well what do ya think of it?

i thought he would be beating trulli, but it seems hes not. I think this driver pairing is quite equal and will be a good battle to watch in the champ :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: Ralfs season so far..
Date: April 13, 2005 12:15AM
Posted by: vesuvius
I think that Ralf got speed but he has done too much mistakes so far but it will be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes between Trulli and Ralf :)
Date: April 13, 2005 12:34AM
Posted by: NYK
It's an interesting battle, Trulli was faster so far but not by much! Toyota has really done a great job this season and I think we'll be seeing both of them on the podium more than a few times this season!

Date: April 13, 2005 12:37AM
Posted by: Slash
totally agree., i'm probably one of ralf's biggest fan., but so far he's been outpaced by jarno., but jarno is not an easy teammate, last year he washed the floor with alonso's hair..., i don't think he's gonna have it easy with ralf tough.., strating from imola..,

had ralf never made the mistake in qual at bahrain, he would've been in front of jarno...

the one that's done nothing is montoya, he's in a hole right now, he's driving like he did in 2003, where ralf totally dominated him.., he's doing nothing but waiting for others not to finish, kimi's gonna send him back to the us...

PS:, jenson is coming back to get that imola win..

cheers!
Date: April 13, 2005 01:50AM
Posted by: Zcott
Jarno had those few races with the team at the end of last year. This already gives him the psychological upper hand of being the more experienced Toyota driver. And that experience counts, as we're seeing with Alonso and Fisichella at Renault.

Jarno has a habit of being an amazing qualifier, and will generally end up running nearer the front than Ralf. We tend to notice these things, and so it might seem like Jarno will blow the doors of Ralf. But check the results at the end of the year and we'll see where they stand.....

Date: April 13, 2005 09:11AM
Posted by: Ali
Ralf is a strange driver. I didn't think he would beat Trulli. But perhaps, there's a race where Ralf wins and he bets everyone, who knows. He is very irregular driver but when he has his day, he is veeeery fast.
Date: April 13, 2005 11:14AM
Posted by: chrislewis
the one that's done nothing is montoya, he's in a hole right now, he's driving like he did in 2003, where ralf totally dominated him..,

IIRC Montoya almost won the world championship that year.

Date: April 13, 2005 01:59PM
Posted by: marcl
I dont think RS will beat trulli or get anywhere near him this year.
Date: April 13, 2005 04:40PM
Posted by: montana_uk
Ralf is on a slippery slope on the way to the F1 exit. He is crap, he knows it, and he should take his ego and get out while he still has some respect (not much though).

The current issue F1 Racing ran a poll of who is the best driver in F1, after MS, conducted by people in the know in F1 (Ex drivers, team bosses and engineers, Journalists, photographers, commentators, racers from other formulas).

Results as follows:

1 = Kimi
2 = Alonso
3 = Rubens
4 = Fisi
5 = JPM
6 = Button
7 = DC
8 = Webber

Trulli, Heidfeld and Massa got 1 vote each. Ralf didn't get one vote out of 72 people. Speaks volumes, if you ask me.

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: April 13, 2005 04:48PM
Posted by: tripleM
"Speaks volumes, if you ask me."

Thankfully F1 races are decided on the track and not by public voting.
Date: April 13, 2005 07:02PM
Posted by: Slash
>
> IIRC Montoya almost won the world championship
> that year.
>
>

Ja!, up til' germany where ralf fcuked up his chances.., he was doing nothing., it was all luck how he find himself fighting for it..., and he never fought for it.,
he was just driving around.., and then he cried after indy..

let alone write a book!
Date: April 13, 2005 07:22PM
Posted by: The _F1_Lunatic
Luck really has nothing to do with it.
Date: April 13, 2005 10:25PM
Posted by: Vader
@ NYK

Please check your PMs. Thabk you.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 14, 2005 08:20AM
in that move by RS he took out RB who took out kimi who was fighting for the championship.

Date: April 14, 2005 11:48AM
Posted by: montana_uk
tripleM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Speaks volumes, if you ask me."
>
> Thankfully F1 races are decided on the track and
> not by public voting.

Erm re-read my post - the voting was done by F1 Insiders, not the public.

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: April 14, 2005 02:39PM
I have to say so far this year I have been really disapointed by kimi, I think trulli has been doing a much better job.

I think RS has done a better job than webber i also think nick has as well.
Date: April 14, 2005 02:51PM
Posted by: tripleM
"Erm re-read my post - the voting was done by F1 Insiders, not the public."

Yeah,nice accolade worth putting next to all the trophies.
Date: April 14, 2005 03:42PM
I have been dissapointed to Montoya Kimi has been so much faster then him but I think Webber has done better work then Nick.
Date: April 14, 2005 04:59PM
nick got taken out in aus, 3rd in sepang and blew up at the last gp.

Webber spun away 3rd place crashed in speang and finished 5th in aus.
Date: April 14, 2005 05:12PM
Webber was front of Nick in all of those GP's
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy