It's been long overdue.

Posted by Oleg 
It's been long overdue.
Date: April 20, 2003 07:38AM
Posted by: Oleg
Great drive from Schumachers in memory of their mom.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Re: It's been long overdue.
Date: April 20, 2003 07:58AM
Posted by: daveb
yep. she'd be proud

Date: April 20, 2003 08:06AM
Posted by: Orpheus
great drive by michael. wow how did he control the car when he was out on the dirt? the rear was sliding all over the place.

ralf drove a very solid race, pity he cldnt keep rubens behind tho :(

also i was dissapointed in DC even tho i knew he wld be blown away by kimi all season. you guys still dont think honestly that he can win the champ? he hasnt a chance unless kimi drops away significantly.

alonso did very well considering his teammate was right down the field.

i dunno wtf is up with jpm. he has gone astray this season.

jordans were on a terrible strategy.

button did well but nothing special.

jags dissapoint yet again during da race.

minardis destroyed firmans race and really shd they be in f1?

toyotas didnt have a good weekend. panis nearly grabbed a point for them tho.

saubers did as well as expected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 20, 2003 08:12AM
Posted by: Ellis
also i was dissapointed in DC even tho i knew he wld be blown away by kimi all season. you guys still dont think honestly that he can win the champ? he hasnt a chance unless kimi drops away significantly.

DC was fastest in Sepang when his engine went. DC would have won Brzail but was VERY unlucky. Kimi is not blowing DC away this year at all, DC is performing better than Kimi if anything, its just pure luck kimi is beating DC so far this year

minardis destroyed firmans race and really shd they be in f1?

they worked there ass off, and when other teams that were bigger such as lotus had fallen off, and teams with bigger budgets like lola failed miserably, minardi have always hung in there somehow.

Antoher question: Should Firman be in F1?

Finally Ralf got his act togehter and was impressive. Solid drivers from mihcael and ralf. You can forgive the small mistake onto the grass for the events of the day before

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 20, 2003 08:17AM
Posted by: _Alex_
What a fantastic race! It was great to see such a scintillating display from Michael, I'm mega happy about that :D

His pace during those few laps was just unbelievable - that's why he's the best driver on the planet! And what an ace battle between the brothers at the start, that was very exciting. Rubens gets the prize for the best overtaking move - perhaps the best this year - on Ralf. I loved his little fist shake after that, he knew what a great pass it was! Ralf's pace was disappointing towards the end, but I guess that was his tyres failing him - he was super during the opening stages.

And Kimi, well that guy is just amazing - nothing can seem to keep him off the podium. I don't think he's really blowing Coulthard away, it was just a poor race for DC. Coulthard will be back up there next race.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 20, 2003 08:21AM
Posted by: Zcott
Did you see Michael going off the track at Piratella and managing to hold it all together. Man! Amazing!

Date: April 20, 2003 08:35AM
Posted by: Natazone
Amazing race i think! Schumachers are still very strong!
Date: April 20, 2003 08:58AM
Posted by: Orpheus
emm ellis how do u kno dc wld have won malaysia? he retired very early. for all we kno he cld have been on a VERY light furl load.

brasil - again why was he unlucky? kimi passed him around lap 4 and really i felt kimi had the legs on him all race.

melbourne - u saying kimi was lucky? well if you dont call dcs race lucky u are obviouusly biased,

imola - kimi blew dc away full stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 20, 2003 09:14AM
Posted by: jawwad01
Hi

Amazing race!!!!

I wanna you people to rate Micheal Schumacher after that race!!!!

Thank

Date: April 20, 2003 09:17AM
Posted by: marcvb
Amazing Race! :D

Marc
-=-=-=-=-

Date: April 20, 2003 09:19AM
No more Questioning Michael And Fernando!!!

The matter is over ....
No ban

Date: April 20, 2003 09:33AM
This is what Frank Williams said about Ralfs contract

"It is all total nonsense," said Williams. "We have a perfectly valid contract in both directions until the end of 2004 and we have every intention of supporting that. If you witnessed today's performance, only a fool would do otherwise. There is no doubt Ralf will be at the team next season."

Date: April 20, 2003 10:41AM
Posted by: marcl
I was happy for MS and Ralf having a good race.

As for the race, worst of the season for action.

As for the move that Rubins done on Ralf how was that the best of the year u really do watch different races from the ones on TV Alex. And thanks to ITV we just about missed the move total crap coverage yet again.

MS made a big mistake as well and was very lucky to get away with it.

Kimi is doing such a good job and if DC is not careful he is gonna drop to far behind to challenge this year.
Date: April 20, 2003 10:56AM
I also think Minardi should give up, they were meant to move forward this year, they have gone backwards.

I like Minardi and think they try hard but if u are just gonna be at the back and be slower than last year is it worth the expense?

Williams do not just need to sort out there car they need to sort out their pit team and stratergy every year they get it wrong, and they seem to have more problems with the fuel rig than any other team.

I would also like to know why rubins did not attack MS at the start of the race he could have passed him into the 1st corner.
Date: April 20, 2003 11:08AM
Posted by: matthewp
the race was fairly boring but you can't expect every race to be up to the quality of the first three. Fair play to Schumacher he did a good job under difficult circumstances (although when he run wide he must have been within inches of making another race losing mistake) Mclaren did well to get the result they did, they're car was not as quick as Williams but they beat them because of strategy.
As for Rubens move on Ralf, best of the season Alex? Ralf made a mistake and Rubens drove round him, there have been a lot of good overtaking moves so far this season but that wasn't one of them.
As far as the championship is concerced I was quite pleased with the result as Kimi only lost 2 points to MS, shame DC made that mistake in qualy and JPM had to make about 5 pitstops

Date: April 20, 2003 11:22AM
Posted by: Spike02
didn't it annoy people how James Allen shouted GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the start?

Date: April 20, 2003 11:22AM
And did we really need Jean Todt in the press room, as far i was concerned there was no need to hear him talk about nothing.
Date: April 20, 2003 11:25AM
I just think ITV are crap we just about missed the only overtaking move of the race.
Date: April 20, 2003 11:33AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!! WHY ARE ITV SO CRAPPP?!!! :-(

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: April 20, 2003 11:53AM
Posted by: _Alex_
As for Rubens move on Ralf, best of the season Alex?

What's been better then?

Rubens drove with tactical skill to put the car exactly where it needed to be to get past. Using the initiative, he made a very cunning pass, which was great to watch. OK perhaps not the best this season, I'd forgotten about Alonso's move on Ralf at Brazil. But it certainly rates right up there!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy