The Gallaghers Brothers in an F-1

Posted by Slash 
The Gallaghers Brothers in an F-1
Date: January 02, 2005 11:45PM
Posted by: Slash
If cocaine improves driver's performance..... i'd wish to see Liam Gallagher on an f-1 car... if that's true i think in a minardi he would be faster than Michael on a Ferrari....

imagine Nick heidfeld takin' the "stuff" to get the williams seat

i truly hope this isn't true...... by the way maybe the former doc was on it when he made the statement.....

Imagine the gallagher's brothers taking jarno Trulli at the las corner on the last lap at france....... HILARIOUS!!

Would somebody please scheduled a test session for them!

Noel Gallagher up for the Midland F-1 Ride!!!!

CHEERS!

"feelin' supersonic"
Re: The Gallaghers Brothers in an F-1
Date: January 02, 2005 11:56PM
Posted by: ralphi
hmm.. slash... nice nickname :| :o

Date: January 03, 2005 12:15AM
Posted by: Slash
Couldn't find a better one!

on tribute to the greatest guitar player ever (inc. hendrix)

cheers

Date: January 03, 2005 12:24AM
Posted by: ralphi
hmm.. wanted to have that nick myself... but it would look weird with a slash sig and nick name.. people would think... how do you say... that i'm a nut :D

actually.. i think they already thing that :P

Date: January 03, 2005 03:23AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I think Noel and Liam would seat backwards in the car, given their levels of alcohol ;)
Date: January 03, 2005 03:37AM
Posted by: Razorsedge
LOL, Liam and Noel would have a punch up over who gets to drive, then both run off to the nearest bar sulking!!

Date: January 03, 2005 03:40AM
Posted by: bigears
I tread to think if Martin Brundle interviews the Gallaghers during the "Grid Walk" ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: January 03, 2005 10:19AM
Posted by: Pooky
wouldnt it just be like interviweing james hunt?????? ;-)
Date: January 04, 2005 12:38AM
Posted by: Vader
Razorsedge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, Liam and Noel would have a punch up over who
> gets to drive, then both run off to the nearest
> bar sulking!!
>

I guess these pop sissies would shitt their pants in an F1 car. In order to drive an F1 car you need balls and if you put all the balls of the Gallaghers together in one place it would still only make half a man. :p

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 04, 2005 12:46AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
rofl!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 04, 2005 12:54AM
Posted by: LS.
i would'nt class the gallacher brothers as pop cissies, sure they are a pair of w*****s but they do epitimise what rock stars are about, drugs, fighting, controversial and good entertainment value on stage and off stage

don't know how they'd fare in a F1 car though

they can't even park a rolls royce properly ;)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 04, 2005 01:15AM
LOL

but they do epitimise what rock stars are about, drugs, fighting, controversial and good entertainment value on stage and off stage

That's exactly the problem - they just epitomise it. Somewhere in a book called "10 Steps To Become A Rock Star MTV Will Give Airplay" they read that you need to take drugs, drink alcohol and get involved in bar fights.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 04, 2005 01:24AM
Thats whats defined as a rock and roll star is'nt it?

sex drugs and rock and roll

given the influx of face corporations churning out pop stars via tv programmes and the like, we need controversial people in the world of music

i agree that we've not heard or seen alot of Oasis of recent times, but who else is flying the flag of rock and roll in the face of manufactered shite?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 04, 2005 01:28AM
Yes, but they come across as authentic to me, more like Rock star wanna-bes. Keith Richards - that'S a Rock star, a person who has done it all and never ever gave a sh*t about the media or if he was controversial or not. He did what he did simply for the fun of doing it and not because his manager told him to do it to increase the record sales.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 04, 2005 01:34AM
Thats what Oasis were like, you could'nt be more wrong about them if you think they obeyed what there record company would tell them

THe lead singer would get pissed and walk out before a performance they had agreed to take part in & they would be photographed outside a night club fighting with people

Liam Gallagher was notorious for being drugged up or drunk before a gig or TV performance

Thats one of the reasons why Oasis split up, maybe you dont get the coverage we do over here about them, but i can assure you they were one of the rock and roll band sterotypes that make rock and roll stand out

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 04, 2005 01:37AM
like i say, we've not heard alot of Oasis since their split but heres some incidents that the lead singer was involved in

What The Tabloids Said About Liam Gallagher
NB: all deleted expletives have been reinstated in this full-strength selection

3 April - Trouble on tour in Europe. The Daily Mirror reports that "wild man Liam Gallagher rowed with managers, swore at onlookers and even slagged off his own band in a drunken foul-mouthed outburst". The paper catalogues Liam's "trial of havoc" in his £200-a-night suite at the Park Hotel in Grenoble: "A glass lamp lay shattered on the floor, a TV was upside down, a table was smashed." However, the report also includes comment from the hotel's head porter: "We have a lot of rock groups staying here. We have had no more trouble with Oasis than we did With Demis Roussos."

5 August - 'Oasis Rant At DJ Evans', reports The Sun. The band were said to be "fuming after carrot-topped Chris joked that Liam's fiancee Pasty Kensit, 28, was pregnant" and during their Loch Lomond gig they 'unleashed an astonishing foul-mouthed attack' on him. Provocatively, Liam said, onstage: "Oi, twatty face. She's not @#$%& pregnant, so shut it, you ginger bastard. You're @#$%& getting it. Come back stage and meet me, you @#$%& ginger bastard." Evans is reported to have left before the end of the show.

27 August - A week after pulling out of the band's MTV Unplugged show, apparently because of a sore throat, Liam walks out of Heathrow airport minutes before the band are due to leave for Chicago for their US tour. 'Liam Quits', reports The Sun, which also reports that Liam 'insisted he was NOT quitting the band'. Liam says he can't go on tour until he has found a new house: "I am Oasis, I started the @#$%& band, I'm mad for it but I have to move house. I can't go looking for a house in America while I'm trying to perform to silly @#$%& yanks."

6 September - 'America sickened by obscene Liam's spitting rampage', reports The Sun after Liam's appearance at the MTV awards show. 'Oasis wildman Liam Gallagher was branded a disgrace last night', the paper continues, adding that 'pop pundits' are of the opinion that he has ruined the band's chances of success in the US by 'swearing and insulting the audience with lewd lyrics, spitting a huge lump of saliva on to the stage, and hurling an open can of beer into the crowd.' Speaking exclusively to The Sun, Liam comments, "I thought the show was @#$%&, but that our performance was outstanding."

8 September - 'Devastated' Cerice Blakeley, 25, tell the News of the World of her 'Drug And Sex Hell With Liam'. 'Oasis wildman Liam Gallagher dragged his fiancee on to a roller coaster of sex and drugs then dumped her in tears,' the paper reports. Cerice met Liam in 1992 and it was love at first sight. The pair moved in together and 'their sex was often fuelled by deadly cocaine'. Liam dumped her two years ago.

13 September - 'BLOWASIS' is The Sun's front page headline as it announces that 'pop giants Oasis have sensationally split up after a row between Noel and Liam Gallagher erupted into a furious fist- fight'. The paper reports that 'tearful Liam Gallagher rang mum Peggy from the US before the split and told her: "I've had enough-I can't go on. It's just not working - we all want to come home to Manchester. I can't go on and it's a nightmare. We've been fighting a lot."' However, it appeared that 'tense-looking Peggy' had not in fact spoken to the paper. She told reporters, "I have got nothing to say", before scurrying inside her semi.

27 October - 'Patsy Gives Boozy Liam The Boot', reports the News of the World. The paper claims Liam refused to take Patsy's calls while he was working on the band's new album at Abbey Road Studios. After trying to get through to him for two hours, she apparently dictated a note saying: "Thanks a lot for you concern. You can shove MTV up your arse. I hope you have a great week shagging birds with your mates and you won't be seeing me again."

7 November - 'A girl fan told yesterday how Oasis superstar Liam Gallagher bit her on the nose at a concert,' reports The Sun. Gaynor Simonelli, a 26-year-old nanny, tells the paper that she met Liam at an Ocean Colour Scene gig at the Hammersmith Palais. "He lunged at me with this huge open mouth, screamed 'Aaaarghhh' and bet me on the nose and lip. It made my eyes water. He must have been drinking - or something." Police decided the incident was not worth pursuing.

10 November - 'Oasis wildman Liam Gallagher's face was contorted with fury as he rained vicious blows on reporter Sean O'Brien,' say the News of the World, whose journalist confronted the singer with a photo of him with 'a raven-haired beauty'. Liam apparently screamed, "I didn't snog no bird, man!" The paper goes on to the seemingly less important matter of Liam's arrest in Oxford Street hours later on suspicion of possessing cocaine. A 'police source' says, "When officers approached him he had difficulty focusing on them but said, 'It's nothing to do with you. I'm fine. I'm OK.' But they weren't satisfied. They thought he might have been a vagrant."

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 04, 2005 01:41AM
some of the incidents reported are tongue in cheek but you get the general idea that liam was a pain in the arse, even his sibling could'nt stand him

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 04, 2005 01:56AM
You realise most of thats publicity right? Even that album cover smacks as wanabee rockstars tbh

Compare what they did to something like, GG allen who got arressted on stage. Or Ozzy. Or most bands tbh. To me it does seem like an act, put on for the cameras to be hard. Making music that appeals to mass's, but acting "hard" enough to appeal to more

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 04, 2005 02:03AM
That album cover was a tribute to the beatles and music that the gallacher brothers grew up with and influenced them.

Ozzy biting the head off a bat could be labled as publicity and it has been bought up almost every single time his name has been mentioned

in fact if anything thats the definition of publicity

Every group relys on publicity to sell records, the rolling stones under cover of the night had a controversial video to help promote the record.

Thats how the industry works

you cant accuse one band of using publicity and acting in a way that attracts media attention when everyone else uses it too

LS's Tip of the week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2005 02:03AM by LS..
Date: January 04, 2005 02:04AM
Ozzy biting the head off a bat could be labled as publicity

Ozzy bit the head of the bat thinking it wqas a rubber bat, it wasnt, it was real. Hes admitted that quite a few times yet people seem to ignore it

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy