What's wrong with Jacques?

Posted by senninho 
Re: What's wrong with Jacques?
Date: April 13, 2003 01:51AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Once JV Really is motivated i have a feeling he can deliver a LOT more than he is @ the moment. He probably is motivated though - look @ Qualifying in Melbourne.
Date: April 13, 2003 06:17PM
Posted by: Trido
Only motivation he has atm is to beat Button using any and all means he can. I'm so sick to death of JV. F1 would be better off without him.
Date: April 14, 2003 12:37AM
Posted by: Boils
LOL @ Trido

Date: April 14, 2003 07:46AM
Posted by: MViper
genesis:

Yeap, you're right, he did race in Hockenheim, i totally forgot that :)

But in 2000 was his last year.. with BAR :) I personally think, that he's good enough for F1.. He just needs a little time and a slow team-mate :-))) [joke]

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: April 14, 2003 07:55AM
'..and a slow team-mate.' Alex Yoong? He was REALLY CR*P last year!!!;)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: April 14, 2003 08:06AM
Yea, Yoong would do very good or maybe Tarso Marques :-)))

Date: April 14, 2003 08:07AM
Yoong drove in the CART race last nite - and was the first to retire!!! ;):);):)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: April 14, 2003 02:07PM
Posted by: tax dodger
he called the others sissies because he obviously thought it was ok to go out on track.

he's moaned about paul ricard because he obviously doesnt think its safe.

duh

Post Edited (04-14-03 21:42)

TAX DODGER ;)
Date: April 15, 2003 12:51AM
Posted by: Boils
I agree with jacques about the brazil GP, they are there for a show, for a race for the fans... there job is to put thier life on the line for our entertainment, that is what they get paid millions for.

I guess JV finds that Paul Ricard is unsafe, the cars are getting faster and faster PR might have been safe a few years ago but id say the speeds around that circuit are increasing, no point risking your life on a circuit where u are just testing, not racing.

Date: April 15, 2003 01:27AM
Lanky-Lad: and i've heard that it was his mistake? :-))) lol

Date: April 15, 2003 01:42AM
Don't you just LUURVE picking him apart?? ;)

Date: April 15, 2003 03:51AM
LUURVE? :)

Date: April 15, 2003 07:30AM
Posted by: marcl
If JV says its unsafe then its unsafe he has more guts than alot of drivers out there.
Date: April 15, 2003 10:10AM
Yeah you're right - that thing @ Monza 01. He always stands up and always makes himself heard.

Date: April 15, 2003 02:50PM
Posted by: Comissario
About Brazil: JV is more than wright. The drivers have to adapt theyr driving to the track conditions, and not trying to stop the race. If you cant go faster you have to go slower!!!!
I dont think they should put their life at risk, but they can adapt their driving to the race conditions, and besides, they know that the cars are very safe, now days (Just look at Fernando Alonso crash).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy