Red Bull Racing Team numbers ?

Posted by Atomik 
Red Bull Racing Team numbers ?
Date: November 29, 2004 12:38PM
Posted by: Atomik
Hey,

just a question...

what team numbers (and pit lane position) will Red Bull Racing use ? Will they be considered a whole new team and be relegated at the back behind minardi ? Or will they receive Jaguar's numbers and position ?

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Re: Red Bull Racing Team numbers ?
Date: November 29, 2004 12:49PM
Posted by: Zcott
I suspect they'll use Jaguar's numbers and position...

Date: November 29, 2004 01:58PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
nope , they will use the last numbers , Bar used the last numbers in 1999 even though they bought tyrrell ( I think it is mistyped )
Date: November 29, 2004 02:38PM
Posted by: Rubidius
Isn't that just because Tyrrell came last in the constructors' championship in 1998?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2004 02:38PM by Rubidius.
Date: November 29, 2004 03:06PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Thats correct Rubidus, because BAR took over tyrrell they adopted the last numbers and the last pit box as Tyrrell came last in the constructors in 1998.

As Red Bull took over from Jaguar, they will have numbers assigned to where Jaguar finished in the 2004 season constructors championship.

Date: November 29, 2004 03:21PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
ah I thought it was minardi in last place but if it is the case then I stand corrected :)
Date: November 29, 2004 03:43PM
Posted by: Rubidius
Minardi and Tyrrell both failed to score points, but I think Minardi were given the 10th place on the basis that they had better non-points finishes.

--Rubidius
Date: November 29, 2004 05:31PM
Posted by: RonF1
And when Stewart became Jaguar they adopted their numbers when Stewart finished 4th in 1999
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy