F1 Fans Vs Network 10 (For the Aussies)

Posted by Bernie The Bolt 
F1 Fans Vs Network 10 (For the Aussies)
Date: October 27, 2004 09:23AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
There used to be a site that went by that name that was dedicated to bitching about how ordinary our coverage of F1 was. It usually made for interesing reading, but I've noticed that the site has not gone offline.

Would anyone here know anything about it??
Re: F1 Fans Vs Network 10 (For the Aussies)
Date: October 27, 2004 11:32AM
Posted by: Palomino
Yeah, it USED to be:

www.f1fansvschannel9.com

it closed down presumably... i used to love reading it because i used to hate channel 9, ch 10 is slacking up too now.. its a shame.

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: October 27, 2004 12:49PM
Posted by: Abstraction
nah, think channel 10 is doing better job than 9, but channel didn't even have commentaors, they just used ole murray.

Andrew. Australia.
Date: October 28, 2004 04:06AM
Posted by: The_Ozz_Man
Channel 10 are streets ahead of Channel 9 i was prettyr happy with most (is said most don't start flaming) races this year

Cheers,

The Thunder from Downunder

Date: October 28, 2004 11:07AM
Posted by: Boils
10 has done a much better job, putting CSI and @#$%& on in order to have coverage start at 10.30 is great, i remember the last year with #9 championship deciding race at Magny Cours was played at 10 to 5am.....

lucky at 10 the closest we will see to that is the live races in US Canada and Brazil.

Japan being shown live was also a bonus except i think it was cut a bit to get 10's other crappy programs in.

all and all the only thing i miss from #9 is Alan Jones, Neil and Bill are OK at best, sometimes i wish they would just shut up and let the ITV fellas talk.
Date: October 28, 2004 04:32PM
Posted by: Red Sam
Neil and Bill are OK at best, sometimes i wish they would just shut up and let the ITV fellas talk

My god..... do you know what you're saying!?!?

You want to hear MORE of James Allen??

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: October 29, 2004 06:27AM
Posted by: The_Ozz_Man
More Of James Allan That the stuff nightmares are made of

The Thunder from Downunder

Date: October 30, 2004 09:07AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
I have no gripes at all with channel 10, I think they've done a great job. 10 care about motorsport, whereas 9 didn't, thus they'd fit the races in wherever they could squeeze a gap between 3am infomercials.
Date: October 30, 2004 01:12PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Mika is right, 10 Care about motorsport, 9 dont.

worst channel?? 7! ugh i hate 7. and not because of there motorsport coverage (lack there of) just the way they try to make it feel like they "care" about the community, and IMO it fails miserably.

Date: October 30, 2004 03:21PM
lol...channel 7 ;)

the only thing i watch on that channel is The Practice, I can't stand the style of programming they have. I love how they're always behind 10 now in the ratings, that cracks me up :D
Date: October 31, 2004 02:03AM
Posted by: Boils
yes more James Allen is a nightmare but more Martin Brundle certainly isnt, Martin does an excellent job and really keeps the commentating team from being a lack-lustre one like ours
Date: October 31, 2004 08:57AM
Posted by: Priddo
10 is easily better then 9 ever was. But the towards the end of the season they slacked of a abit. Like japan where they cut off too many lpas and too many ads.
Date: October 31, 2004 04:00PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
Priddo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 10 is easily better then 9 ever was. But the
> towards the end of the season they slacked of a
> abit. Like japan where they cut off too many lpas
> and too many ads.

Thats because, for you over east gits they had to put on the news then shitty australian Idol, (btw courtney on Australian Idol, used to sing in a band at my work, i never worked the nights he was there tho).

Date: November 01, 2004 05:51AM
was he as fat then as he is now?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy