Woooooohoooooo!

Posted by JPM 
Re: Woooooohoooooo!
Date: March 03, 2003 05:56PM
Posted by: CMJH69
And plus when it comes to a proper football match, we would whoop the aussies arse.

Date: March 04, 2003 01:10AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
the majority of people in the UK dont give a flying feck about cricket. so u can keep on beating us as our squad is shite anyway.

lmao!!!

Date: March 04, 2003 03:38PM
Posted by: Casper
Well cool hope the Rugby World Cup will be great! bring on the competition.
It's here this time so I can actually go watch it! How good are sports events! Boo to the GP being in Melbourne. I liked it when it was here and fun. What do other people think, which track is more fun Melbourne or Adelaide.

p.s. I wasn't talking about any comments bar mine when I said It's not bigheadedness it's just reviewing results. G_Force went too far. Technically England, well actually just the queen, owns us. Any patriotic citizen will yell the success of their nation so I completely understand the England vs. Aust. thing but I only mean it in a fun sense. It's an easy thing to poke someone into a debate but it's also easy to go too far.
Date: March 04, 2003 06:14PM
Posted by: Casper
Channel Ten Revised the Sunday start to 9.30AM in Adelaide, 10AM EST.

[akiro3.com]
------------
'That was a major, major sausage.' - Barry Sheene
Date: March 04, 2003 06:20PM
Posted by: Zcott
They did that so they can show the Drivers' Briefing, LIVE! Man! I wish ITV would show that!

Date: March 05, 2003 07:08AM
Posted by: Pooky
it takes the biscuit, u have coverage from 9.30 to about 5 in the afternoon! thats loads! we have only 3 hours for the race here in sunny england

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy