2nd Williams seat between Pizzonia and Gene ->Theissen

Posted by Guimengo 
No! Get Nick in the seat!!!hot

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
and I read that Jacques talks had gone down the sewer too. Nick is pretty much hopeless, he said he didn't expect to get that seat anymore :-o
and where wud bmw put their engine if williams said piss off? not ferrari, not mclaren, not renalult, not toyota so i wud say that fw and ph are in the box seat.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
frank said in F1 racing earlier this year, that bmw have no say, they have a look, before the contract is signed but that is it. And frank being frank, thats the way you expect it would work

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Frank is the donald trump of Williams F1 team, the final decision comes down to him.

[www.kraftwerk.com]
I heard that DaMatta has some chances to get the seat.
I doubt it, unfortunatelly. He is going back to IRL :( He is so delluded with F1...the way Toyota operates really got him to think that way about F1 :(
Hope it's JV

- Mika is past his best
- DC has wasted opportunities. Seven years of the best car and no championship!
"- DC has wasted opportunities. Seven years of the best car and no championship! "

You could easily say the same about Rubens Barrichello. Rubens hasn't exactly taken advantage of the fact that his car is THE fastest out there, although it is coming under continual attack from McLaren, and he's had 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and this season to show that Ferrari did not make a mistake in signing him, and he'll have 2005 and 2006 to attempt to prove that it was worth signing him when there was a lot more younger potential available at the time. Just because it's been rumoured that he has a clause in his contract that prevents him from being able to pass Michael doesn't mean he can do whatever it takes to get ahead of him (via qualifying)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2004 01:01PM by DavidCoulthardFan.
Mika is past his best

how do you know ?
he may be even better ...
Re: 2nd Williams seat between Pizzonia and Gene ->Theissen
Date: August 02, 2004 02:38PM
Posted by: LS.
DavidCoulthardFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "- DC has wasted opportunities. Seven years of the
> best car and no championship! "
>
> You could easily say the same about Rubens
> Barrichello. Rubens hasn't exactly taken advantage
> of the fact that his car is THE fastest out there,
> although it is coming under continual attack from
> McLaren, and he's had 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and
> this season to show that Ferrari did not make a
> mistake in signing him, and he'll have 2005 and
> 2006 to attempt to prove that it was worth signing
> him when there was a lot more younger potential
> available at the time. Just because it's been
> rumoured that he has a clause in his contract that
> prevents him from being able to pass Michael
> doesn't mean he can do whatever it takes to get
> ahead of him (via qualifying)
>
>

Thats not a true reflection or comparison about DC really.

At ferrari all the efforts are put into michael and rubens comes second, different at mclaren where they are treated equally

If in any doubt look to irvine as an example, irvine was in the same boat as rubens is now, playing second fiddle almost all the time ( unless michael @#$%& up) just drivin round and round collecting points for the ferrari cause, then all of a sudden michaels out with a broken leg for the rest of the season and suddenly irvines winning races once the managment concentrate all their efforts on eddie

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
I still don't understand what's with all the disrespect and joke-cracking at DC, he's shown that he can be consistent and can contend for the championship, even with a teammate who people tend to start praising for ages (Hill, Hakkinen, Raikkonen) even being faster than them at points as well. He is deserving of another chance at Williams in my opinion, because he has the experience and the speed.
yeah, DC should (have) get (gotten) a seat in fw27 along with JV! why the f..ck are they choosing Webber?

coulhard in his day , is invencible , the problem is ... those days never came again in 1995. Those days were coming in the end , with 5 or 6 excellent qualys.
In 1998 , sometimes hakkinen couldnt do anything ... in 1999 in spa , invencible, dominated the race , in 2000 , after the aero accident , so many excellent races and so on ... but what matters the most is the points in the end.That way hill , hakkinen and raikkonen almost everytime are on front of coulthard :S
different at mclaren where they are treated equally

Really?

From Hamashima's piece on Hakkinen

That was one facet of his personality,but as soon as the season started to get serious Mika stopped sharing data with anyone,teammates included.He'd keep the data to himself and completely devote himself to winning.Mika could be a genial man but he had these sharp edges,too.

That's not going to work, Oleg. We all know what you are trying here: you start throwing with dirt anbd hope that something will stick. Just a pity that we all know about your often displayed hatred towards Finnish people.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: 2nd Williams seat between Pizzonia and Gene ->Theissen
Date: August 02, 2004 08:23PM
Posted by: LS.
Oleg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> different at mclaren where they are treated
> equally
>
> Really?
>
> From Hamashima's piece on Hakkinen
>
> That was one facet of his personality,but as soon
> as the season started to get serious Mika stopped
> sharing data with anyone,teammates included.He'd
> keep the data to himself and completely devote
> himself to winning.Mika could be a genial man but
> he had these sharp edges,too.
>
>
>
>
>

Thats mika though, not the team

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
It's not even Mika - it's what Hamashima said about him. Probably sour grapes because McLaren moved to Michelin.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
That's not going to work, Oleg. We all know what you are trying here: you start throwing with dirt anbd hope that something will stick. Just a pity that we all know about your often displayed hatred towards Finnish people.

And what sort of agenda did Hamashima have when he wrote his column?

Thats mika though, not the team

Data sharing includes not only the drivers but their race engineers.I doubt that the team wasn't aware of Mika not sharing his data.

It's not even Mika - it's what Hamashima said about him. Probably sour grapes because McLaren moved to Michelin.

The guy is reeeeeeaaaaaaaly biased.From the same column:

with Mika you could really feel this tremendous passion to win.

Thinking back, I guess that Mika was the only driver with enough talent to give Michael a genuine run for his money.

Anyone who says something negative about Mika has an agenda to push.:\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2004 09:24PM by Oleg.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy