This is for the new zealanders (if any)

Posted by eNv-HellFire 
This is for the new zealanders (if any)
Date: January 27, 2003 02:05PM
Posted by: eNv-HellFire
Ferrari Team Press Release
Modena, Italy:

The Ferrari Team fired their entire pit-crew yesterday. The announcement was followed by Ferrari's Decision to take advantage of the New Zealand Government's "Work For the Dole" Scheme and hire unemployed youths from South Auckland.

The decision to hire them was brought on by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths in South Auckland were able to remove a set of car wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment or tools, whereas Ferrari's existing crew can only do it in 8 seconds with all the mod con tools. (I know they can actually change tyres in approx 4s, but I din't create this - still funny).

This was thought to be an excellent yet bold move by Ferrari Management, as most races are won & lost in the pits, Ferrari would have an advantage over every team. However Ferrari expectations were easily exceeded, as during the Crews first practice session; not only were "da boyz" able to change the tyres in under 6 seconds but within 20 seconds they
had resprayed, rebadged, and had sold the vehicle over to the McLaren Team
for four dozen Lion Red (some **** Kiwi beer!!!) stubbies.
- Source Reuters

"Be normal, ant the crowd will accept you."
"Be deranged, and they will make you their LEADER." - Chris Titus

Last night as I lay in bed looking at the stars, I thought "Where the hell is the ceiling?!"
Re: This is for the new zealanders (if any)
Date: January 28, 2003 03:40AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yes, we have seen this before, but i think it was Glasgow ppl it was about before? Correct me if im wrong

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 28, 2003 04:09AM
Posted by: bazza
Ye, Ellis is right:

[www.grandprix3.com]

Baz

Date: January 28, 2003 06:10AM
Posted by: Vader
still funny ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 30, 2003 04:23PM
Posted by: roadhog
hmm yes these things get around.

hey lion red isn't that bad a drink.

you never know which is the origional though :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy