RS loses caught speeding

Posted by Vader 
Re: RS loses caught speeding
Date: December 17, 2002 05:33PM
Posted by: LS.
its a good job for ralf that JPM was'nt on the road at the same time of there would have been a car crash.

imagine JPM driving up to a traffic island and braking in time to make the corner only for ralf to come flying up the side of the kerbing narrowly missing a elderly woman shopping for weisswurst

and taking montoya out big style by putting his bmw company car through a oktoberfest beer tent

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 18, 2002 06:32AM
Posted by: bazza
mmm.. oktoberfest beir tents

Baz

Date: December 21, 2002 04:58AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
i've neva ever been fined.. and been driving for 2 years..

i know where to speed tho.. not in busy traffic.. or by schools in case a kid jumps out infront of u.. and not past a police station ;)

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: December 30, 2002 08:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
i know where to speed tho.. not in busy traffic.. or by schools in case a kid jumps out infront of u.. and not past a police station

but you dont speed anywhere. Just because there is not a school nearby does not mean there is not children. Just ebcause the traffic is not busy does not mean a car will not suddenly brake in front of you. Just because there is not a police station does not mean there is not a police car.

There is NO good place to speed on public roads. Just imagine what WOULD happen if a kid jumped out infront of YOUR speeding car. Who gets the blame? YOU do. YOU were speeding. and YOU might have ended that kids LIFE. Just because YOU wanted to go a little faster than the law allows.

think about it....

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 03, 2003 10:01PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
hmmm. good point

the speed limits are too slow tho

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: January 04, 2003 07:07AM
Posted by: Dizzoau
The kids shouldn't be on the road anyway[unless using a crossing] or on the bike. They have footpaths and grass. The parent should be more responsible of the kid. Don't J WALK!!
Date: January 04, 2003 02:20PM
The kids shouldn't be on the road anyway[unless using a crossing] or on the bike. They have footpaths and grass. The parent should be more responsible of the kid. Don't J WALK!!

yes, little kid walking along with a ball, drops the ball, it rolls on the road, and he runs out to get it. You in your speeding car hit the boy and kill him. Wgho gets the blame? The boy,. the parents, or YOU the speeding driver?

Cant you get it into your heads?

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: January 04, 2003 04:16PM
The kids shouldn't be on the road anyway[unless using a crossing] or on the bike

I can just see that now.......a little boy standing at the crossing.....u soeeding up to it, 40, 50mph, the red lights come on, but ur going WAY to fast for the area, the little green man comes on (or the walk sign, depeding on where), and the little boy walks accross.......BANG.......

dont u understand this?

Date: January 04, 2003 04:35PM
Posted by: Vader
the speed limits are too slow tho

Do you have an idea what damage a head on collision can make, even if you are not going faster than 30 kmh (18mph)? A friend of mine lost control over his car on ice and slipped into a pier with 30 kmh. The car was a write off and he himself got away with a dislocation of a cervical vertebra and a big bruise on his forehead because he didn't use his seatbelt and was catapulted against his steering wheel.

Now tell me about speed limits on public roads again.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 05, 2003 06:14AM
I can just see that now.......a little boy standing at the crossing.....u soeeding up to it, 40, 50mph, the red lights come on, but ur going WAY to fast for the area, the little green man comes on (or the walk sign, depeding on where), and the little boy walks accross.......BANG.......

dont u understand this?

The lights change to orange for a few seconds[so you slow down and stop], then red. THEN the boy walks accross the road.

yes, little kid walking along with a ball, drops the ball, it rolls on the road, and he runs out to get it. You in your speeding car hit the boy and kill him. Wgho gets the blame? The boy,. the parents, or YOU the speeding driver?

Cant you get it into your heads?

Did the kid look both ways? Did his parents not teach him to stop and look before going onto the road? Are the parents NOT responsible enough to look after and watch and teach their own kid?

You don't just run straight out onto a road, thats common sense.
"so he's a kid, he doesn't know that" so why isn't he being properly supervised?
Date: January 05, 2003 08:54AM
Your comments are plainly inadequate, immature and most of all inhuman. I think we do not need to make further comments on this subject

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 05, 2003 10:10AM
agree with vader

The lights change to orange for a few seconds[so you slow down and stop], then red. THEN the boy walks accross the road.

1.5 sec is standard for most UK lights. When u are speeding, atl lets say 50mph, it does not give u NEARLY enough time to slow down, stop and miss whatever is crossing

Did the kid look both ways? Did his parents not teach him to stop and look before going onto the road? Are the parents NOT responsible enough to look after and watch and teach their own kid?

yeah, dont blame the speeding driver who is braking the law, blame the dead kids parent,s thta makes perfect sense

"so he's a kid, he doesn't know that" so why isn't he being properly supervised?

did u read the whole thread? Obviously not.

answer that. And dont give us the bullshit u have already fed us.

Theres no reason to speed, why are you trying to jsutify braking the law here?

Date: January 05, 2003 10:24AM

You better not start talking about common sense.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 05, 2003 10:38AM

you just dont speed...thats common sense....

Date: January 06, 2003 02:08AM
Your comments are plainly inadequate, immature and most of all inhuman. I think we do not need to make further comments on this subject

and then

agree with vader

1.5 sec is standard for most UK lights. When u are speeding, atl lets say 50mph, it does not give u NEARLY enough time to slow down, stop and miss whatever is crossing

yeah, dont blame the speeding driver who is braking the law, blame the dead kids parent,s thta makes perfect sense

did u read the whole thread? Obviously not.

answer that. And dont give us the bullshit u have already fed us.

Theres no reason to speed, why are you trying to jsutify braking the law here?

and then

You better not start talking about common sense.

and then

you just dont speed...thats common sense....

So Vader says no more comments, and then Ellis agrees with him then posts two more comments and Vader posts another comment, do you really want more comments or are you just trying to get the last word in, hmmm?

Ellis who would get blamed, I think I would because I was speeding. Just because it is law doesn't make it right or wrong, which is what you are trying to say?
Date: January 08, 2003 03:50AM
So Vader says no more comments, and then Ellis agrees with him then posts two more comments and Vader posts another comment, do you really want more comments or are you just trying to get the last word in, hmmm?

Sorry, but this will sound offensive, but im about to speak my mind here. I kept putting points in becuase im trying to get over the point that you ar ebeing a complete and @#$%& idiot, trying to justify whty speeding is ok

Ellis who would get blamed, I think I would because I was speeding. Just because it is law doesn't make it right or wrong, which is what you are trying to say?

no. If u arte traveling at a slower speed, ur stopping distance is reduced. Therefore, say u are doing 50 instead of 30, and u hit that poor little boy and kill him...if u had been traveling at 20mph slower, u might have stopped in time, u might have hit him slow enough not to kill him. that is the point, that is why the speeding driver, who is to @#$%& patheticly immature and stupid to any better, is always going to get the blame, rather than 12 year old boy now lying in his grave because he didnt know any better

I still cant belive ur trying to justify speeding. The more you say the more pathetic you sound. Im sorry, but thats really how it is sounding to everyone else who is reading it (yes, i have asked 4 ppl in my college class to read this and nobody agrees with u and one girl said "what a @#$%& edjet" (slag)

DUDE, think about it! Just cos u wana go slightly faster than others (which is just an ego trip really (look, i can go faster than you!)), u could end up taking somones LIFE. THINK ABOUT IT

Date: January 08, 2003 07:48AM
I'll tell you why I'm defending the speeding and where I got the idea from.

Also, how much is 20mph in Kmh?over 20, and umm no I don't go that fast! that's like going 80+ in a 60 zone, or 60+ in the 40 zone.

In Australia, then general residental[I think] speed limit is 60km/hr in most areas. However, they[the law makers I guess] were trying to (and I know for a fact in some places, like Brisbane they succeeded) reduce it from 60km/hr to 50km/hr. They had adds for it showing that if a kid wandered out onto the road, you have less chance of hitting the kid if you're doing 50, not 60. My defacto brother in law said, "The kid shouldn't be there in the first place," and I agree with him.

I think the most I've ever gone over in a 60zone is up to about 70, but then realise and slow down. Normally I'm on around 60, few under few over.

May I just point out that before now I never said I sped, and I know I just did[!!], but was, and still will, defend the fact that the kid should not be there in the first place.

I think most people have gone over 60 at one time or another anyway.

no. If u arte traveling at a slower speed, ur stopping distance is reduced. Therefore, say u are doing 50 instead of 30, and u hit that poor little boy and kill him...if u had been traveling at 20mph slower, u might have stopped in time, u might have hit him slow enough not to kill him. that is the point, that is why the speeding driver, who is to @#$%& patheticly immature and stupid to any better, is always going to get the blame, rather than 12 year old boy now lying in his grave because he didnt know any better

I still cant belive ur trying to justify speeding. The more you say the more pathetic you sound. Im sorry, but thats really how it is sounding to everyone else who is reading it (yes, i have asked 4 ppl in my college class to read this and nobody agrees with u and one girl said "what a @#$%& edjet" (slag)

DUDE, think about it! Just cos u wana go slightly faster than others (which is just an ego trip really (look, i can go faster than you!)), u could end up taking somones LIFE. THINK ABOUT IT

So, do you still think I'm too @#$%& patheticly immature and stupid to know any better?
Date: January 08, 2003 08:47AM
yes

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 08, 2003 05:14PM
That's ok.
Date: January 08, 2003 05:25PM
It does not mean we have to hate each other - unless you want my hatred of course. :)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy