RS loses caught speeding

Posted by Vader 
RS loses caught speeding
Date: December 08, 2002 03:30PM
Posted by: Vader
For the third (!) time Ralf Schumacher has lost his driving license because of speeding, this time for at least six weeks. He was caught with 130 kmh (80mph) where only 80 kmh (50 mph) was allowed.

I still remember how Ecclestone was complaining about Jaques Villeneuve's hairdo. He said a F1 driver is some kind of a role model for young people and has the duty to represent the sport in a positive way. What about Ralf then? Is this what you would call an idol? I think if he continously proves his immaturity in public traffic (obviously without any hindsight) they should take away his superlicense. Maybe this will happen anyway. I will have to check the FIA rules to find out what you need to get and keep the license. Any help (Ellis, hello!) appreciated.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: RS loses caught speeding
Date: December 08, 2002 07:03PM
Posted by: LS.
shame he does'nt apply this speed when he's at work

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: December 08, 2002 07:33PM
Posted by: Zcott
I'm liking the subject line, here. A semi-colon would make it great:

RS loses; caught speeding.

Date: December 09, 2002 03:10AM
Posted by: Ellis
will have to check the FIA rules to find out what you need to get and keep the license. Any help (Ellis, hello!) appreciated.

Im not too sure if they can take the license away for what happened 1) outside his job 2) on thre off season.

But you do have a valid point, F1 drivers to tend to be seen as role Models. Which is why i wud never get to be one....they wouldnt let trousers this baggy into the F1 pit lane ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 09, 2002 06:58AM
Didn't stop JV, did it? :P

Date: December 09, 2002 07:15AM
JV arent baggy! They are slightly too big! My trousers give baggy a new meaning! Some pl ask me if i wear shows cos u cant ever see them!

Difficult to skate with them on tho!!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 09, 2002 08:15AM
Posted by: Roly
Wear SHOWS??????????????
Date: December 09, 2002 11:40AM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
Yes Zcott -
I wanted to call the thread "Ralf loses license" but then decided to name it "Ralf caught speeding"

Her, especially for you Zcott:

;

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: December 09, 2002 04:26PM
Date: December 09, 2002 04:27PM
Date: December 09, 2002 04:28PM
Ahoy, yonder edit button! Come henceforth and join us!

Date: December 10, 2002 06:57AM
Wear SHOWS??????????????

i need to learn to think when typing :)

Wear shoes :P

Date: December 10, 2002 07:24AM
wear shoes
War shows
weird shorts
we choose
weed shops

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 10, 2002 09:33AM
Posted by: Roly
Oh yeah, THAT'S what it was supposed to be---weed shops!
Date: December 12, 2002 03:30AM
Posted by: Xero
So what you're saying is Ralf lost his speeding trousers at a semi-colon weed shop?! GOTCHA!!

Date: December 12, 2002 05:48AM
No, Ralf dropped his trousers while buying speed in a wed shop.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 17, 2002 04:57AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
ya can't blame him.. i can't help speeding constantly.. speed limits totally suck!
his speed was slow neways.. i woulda expected him to go a lot faster.. hehe

the ppl that stick to the limit are the puseys ;) :p j/k

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: December 17, 2002 01:44PM
Of course I can blame him. He ones smashed into a traffic jam without really breaking and severly hurt the driver in the car he smashed into. Now wtf does this kid think he is? Yes, he is a Schumacher, agreed; but that does not necessarily mean that all drivers in front of him move away when he approaches - especially not in REAL traffic on public roads. So tell nme again I cannot really blame the twat. He consistently prooves he is not mature enough to roam free in public. Give his cockpit to someone who is really worthy of a drive at Williams.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 17, 2002 01:57PM
Posted by: _Alex_
i can't help speeding constantly.. speed limits totally suck!

This is a habit that you need to get under control then, before you wrap your car around a tree and kill yourself and your passengers, or hit some poor kid and make life hell for their family. I'm not having a go at you specifically, Skaifey, but being as I'll be starting to drive next year, we had this course at our school which was designed to put us off speeding and drink driving... etc, and by God did it work. Seeing the mess that car crashes made of some people, you couldn't help thinking twice about the fact that it could happen to you.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: December 17, 2002 03:12PM
Although I got once fined for speeding, I won't complain about it. I t was my fault, I had to pay for it and I learned from it. I have never ever put my hands on the wheel after consuming alcohol. Having to drive a lot that means I hardly drink alcohol at all. I don't think I had more than three glasses of wine this year.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy