ITV'S BRUNDLE TO DRIVE JAGUAR

Posted by LS. 
Re: ITV'S BRUNDLE TO DRIVE JAGUAR
Date: July 02, 2004 08:00AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Senna did one with a porsche and something else around Estoril....Marc Gene (or was it Alex Wurz?) has also done one in a Williams around Melbourne against a roadcar and a V8 before...2002 I think.
Date: July 02, 2004 12:29PM
Posted by: big jon famagoosta
Johnny Herbert did one with a Transit, Cougar and Stewart F1. He also did the sitting on the wheel, reading and drinking tea thing. I think Jeremy Clarkson drove the Transit and Tiff Needel drove the Cougar. Again timed so they almost passed the line together.
Date: July 02, 2004 02:46PM
Posted by: Muks_C
remember pizza boy rolling the jag S-Type at barcelona's turn 1 last season while taking some VIPs for a ride?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 06, 2004 01:04AM
Posted by: Muttley
whilst on the subject of brundle-praising, my favourite GP quote for a long time in sunday's race:

James Allen: Driver of the day?

Martin Brundle: This guy Schumacher has done a pretty good job. I expect Ferrari might put him in their car at Silverstone next week.....

Classic Brundle deadpan!
Date: July 06, 2004 11:02AM
Posted by: Boils
"Marc Gene (or was it Alex Wurz?) has also done one in a Williams around Melbourne"

im pretty sure it was 2002, but it was deffinetly Montoya driving and larry perkins in the V8 super car, cant remember who was in the BMW roadcar
Date: July 06, 2004 04:56PM
Posted by: Calathea
I just wish someone would ask Jim Rosenthal and Mark Blundell why they are wearing those stupid stupid head mics when they are talking to each other two feet away.
Date: July 06, 2004 05:01PM
Posted by: broders
maybe so we can hear them?!?! ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: July 06, 2004 07:31PM
Posted by: Calathea
They don't need to wear them when they are sat behind a desk though
Date: July 07, 2004 01:50PM
Posted by: Muks_C
they are just big fans of madonna.....

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 08, 2004 11:54PM
Posted by: Imran
Nope it was Gene in the williams. there was a story on it int he Williams Teamtalk Magazine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy