How pathetic!!!!

Posted by chet 
Re: How pathetic!!!!
Date: June 22, 2004 01:14AM
Posted by: andrew_S
beleive it or not alex, schumacher is not the be all and end all, other people do have other opinions of the guy, and often what he does, is no different to what we have seen other drivers do in the past (in ref to what i said about senna, and what ls said about senna) which have a lot of relevence, other people will have other opinions, and you have to accept this, you seem very reluctant, also, you may want to have a look a bit wider of micheal schumachers arse, theres a whole world of F1 out there to compare and contrast, a lot of which are worse, but also (as you seem unable to see, as you dish your big words and superlatives!) a lot of which are better, than schumacher, both driving, and ethics, if you dont agree then fair enough, its your loss (and narrow mindedness i may add) but to slag people off because they take a different opinion isnt on, and you keep doing it! i remember when you once told us we knew nother, because we didnt agree with you, and that a certain other MB was better, more informed and stuff, because they agreed with you!

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: June 22, 2004 01:27AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Hova, im showing the pictures not to show that visually that Michael is ahead, you cant tell from those images, but to show the computer picked up Schumachers car before it picked uo Rubens

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 01:45AM
Posted by: HaGGiS
its f'ing obvious that rubens backed off in turn 13 2 give micheal the run on him. james allen talkin s*%^ again goin on abiut how micheal got the extra drive or something like that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jenson Button - the best of british!

Bullsheeet, Rubens was following the pace car slowly and as it ended up the only place he was going to start accelerating from was the turn before the banking, not exactly hard for everybody else to guess, Michael knew when he was going to bolt, stayed close and nailed that turn, on TV as soon as they went through that corner you knew Michael had got close enough to slipstream him. You are the one talking @#$%& imo.

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: June 22, 2004 10:42AM
Posted by: F1Crazy
I think this pic gives an excellent view of how close it was. It looks like shumy is slightly ahead at this point mind...

Date: June 22, 2004 02:04PM
Im sure some of these picutres have been photoshopped. I have seen the same photos but with different results each time. Its hard to tell which are shopped tho

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 02:28PM
Posted by: Hova
Alright I got ya. But then the computer also said MS was behind RB, so what can we do? Its all speculation.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: June 22, 2004 02:48PM
Did it? the computer picked up Michaels car before rubens!

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 03:08PM
Posted by: Hova
Did someone pull the 0.038 seconds out of their ass? :P

I get your point, but for me at least, I don't really trust that. I think it was at Nurburgring where it "missed" picking up Button's registry, and the commentators wondered if he got in an accident (perhaps I'm wrong, if I am, I'll take it back).

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2004 03:17PM by Hova.
Date: June 22, 2004 03:27PM
Posted by: Muks_C
it was this Indy race where Raikkonen failed to show up on the timing. Brundle said "Raikkonen appears to have stopped out on track somewhere" then later he said "the computer was lying, there is Raikkonen in xx place".

also it showed up as BumCharger instead of Ralf when the accident happened, so maybe when it showed MS as first, it was also playing up?

but it does look like MS was behind Rubens over the line in the pics on the previous page.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 22, 2004 04:07PM
also it showed up as BumCharger instead of Ralf when the accident happened, so maybe when it showed MS as first, it was also playing up?

Zsolts name was brought up because of human error. The computer doesnt know what car we are watching, a human must tell it. Someone obviously decided that at that point, they were either about to show Zsolt on camera, and then suddenly cut to Ralf, or they thought Zsolt had hit the wall.

The crossing the line one, is done automaticly bu the computer. A human isnt fast enough to flick up the times when a car cross's. I dont know where this 0.038 came from, all i know is theres several versions of these images, some with Schumi infront, some with rubens infront, several different lines (2 white lines, plus the yard of bricks, plsu wherever the timing beam actaully is) and the computer flahsed up Michaels name first

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 04:26PM
Posted by: chet
@dave ellis

that is the most sensible and most clever thing said in this thread
Date: June 22, 2004 05:12PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
it was also at imola where the computer didnt pick up sato in one of the sectors and the commentators said sato's out and then 10 seconds later you see sato on the race track driving normally.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: June 22, 2004 05:14PM
But if it didnt pick up rubens then where are people getting 0.038 from then? It must have picked up rubens for them to get a gap?

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 05:40PM
we are getting into a bigger puzzle than we stareted off with :)

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: June 22, 2004 07:08PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Read it, take it onboard, and then think about it

Stop acting like some bloody teacher. And stop using your ridiculous pictures to do the talking. You obviously couldn't wait to get that last picture in; and I just love the way you get all excited when somebody shares your opinion. "ROFL" here, "ROFL" there. Little things amuse little minds, huh?

To be honest I'm pretty astonished at the reaction to what I put in that thread. I pointed out something about Murray (let's face it, he was biased towards Schumacher) and then in order that some cynical comment about how "it's like that anyway" would not follow, I suggested that some people do actually think that. Chris has been complaining a lot recently that a discussion always ends up with Schumacher. He had a go at LS, now he's moaning at me. LS and I are, of course, often on opposite ends of an argument. Chris is usually somewhere in the middle. I don't think this gives him a right to criticize each extreme. If LS wants to make a comment, fair enough. Similarly, if I want to make a comment like that, then I will. I wouldn't consider mine to have been "@#$%& stirring" as he put it.

Andy, when you can actually decifer what he's written (which is seldom the case), often completely over reacts to what I've said, constantly telling me that "other people do have other opinions". Yes, I know that, Andy, and I appreciate them. I can still roll my eyes when I see them, however, and very often do on this message board. Oh yeah, that's another thing - stop twisting my words. I didn't say any forum was "better" than this one. All I had done was post somebody's opinion from that message board, and back it up by saying that the members were very knowlegeable. As usual you flew off into one of your long stream-of-consciousness sentences.

Anyway, it just serves to prove my point that people are now having a go at the FIA for disqualifying Montoya and "letting Michael off". Just look at the first post in this thread. This is the bullshit that gets irritating, and it makes my post (which got such a cold reception) seem really quite relevant.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 22, 2004 07:27PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
well , normally schumi never gets dq ( 94 exception because of Benetton ) , some say they saw to step on the white line at montreal , and I honestly talked with my father when that happened , now the thing about him passing rubens before allowed , the only thing I can say is that computer picked schumi first .
remember 1998 silverstone , damn , how could fia let that happen , schumi had to do a stop and go , and he did ... after the gp , what the fock is that ? cmon ... f1 is the only one losing here ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2004 07:29PM by Forgotten-Boy.
Date: June 22, 2004 07:39PM
and I just love the way you get all excited when somebody shares your opinion. "ROFL" here, "ROFL" there. Little things amuse little minds, huh?

Actaully i thought it was somewhat funny, which is what ROFL means. You being some sort of language brilliance must have picked up on that surely? I mean, you do act like you are better than everyone else, so why dont you prove it and guess something right for a change?

Your last post once again proves that when somone disagrees with you, you go a step further than everyone else and launch a personal attack on them. It never fails and you alone have managed to push some people out of the F1 section because they are not prepred to listen to your insults. Wording an insult in the longest, most complicated words you can think of doesnt make it any less of an insult Alex.

And in regards to my reply: Picture or text, doesnt make a difference. Your reply was @#$%& stirring and nobody gave a toss.

Alot of people, including me are very argumentative. But that isnt a bad thing. You go onto the level of getting personall and attack these people because they dont agree with you, something which nobody else here does.

So how about you stop insulting people and think about who really needs to grow up, or take your long, complciated words away from us simple people and piss off to some high and mighty forum? Cos from your posts you almost sound like someones locked you in here.

I would rather have a small mind, than a large arrogent one

Just because our opinions differ doesnt make it any less valid. So stop with the childish insults and have a coversation if your capable of it

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2004 07:46PM by DaveEllis.
Date: June 22, 2004 09:39PM
Posted by: andrew_S
exactly, dave i could quote that post in regards to my "when you can actually decifer what he's written" posts aswell.

i do appologise that my spelling, and punctuation is not up to your standards (And sometimes it does seem to become something some people mention) i cant do anything about that im afraid, i come here to enjoy, not for an english lesson!

also its not just on this topic, its constant, over a long period of time (in responce to alex's comment about why his comment caused so much uproar)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2004 10:03PM by andrew_S.
Date: June 22, 2004 09:46PM
Posted by: Vader
andrew_S Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i do appologise that my spelling, and punctuation
> is not up to your standards (And sometimes it does
> seem to become something some people mention) i
> cant do anything about that im afraid, i come here
> to enjoy, not for an english lesson!
>

No offence, mate, but some people in here take spelling and punctuation serious and enjoy correcting mistakes, just you as take your F1 statistics serious and can hardly refrain from correcting others all the time.

I know, this is a forum about F1 and not orthography, but some people might feel every bit as annoyed as you when being corrected.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2004 09:47PM by Vader.
Date: June 22, 2004 09:46PM
one thing ive noticed in the short time ive been here is that daveellis and alex dont get on :) lol :)

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy