How pathetic!!!!

Posted by chet 
Re: How pathetic!!!!
Date: June 21, 2004 06:57PM
Posted by: HaGGiS
MS said he knew where the line was so was just a matter of judging it, but still to be that close there had to be luck involved.

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: June 21, 2004 07:42PM
Posted by: _Alex_
yeah, but the ammount of respect the racing world would have given him would far out weigh the bollocking he would get at ferrari

Yeah, that pretty much sums up your attitude towards Schumacher

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 21, 2004 07:42PM
Posted by: NickKK
Try doing this in gp4 then take out the actual ability to see the other car beside you - you'd get 1 in a hundred at 0.000 if you're lucky :P

Date: June 21, 2004 07:44PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
_Alex_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah, but the ammount of respect the racing world
> would have given him would far out weigh the
> bollocking he would get at ferrari
>
> Yeah, that pretty much sums up your attitude
> towards Schumacher

You seemed to have missed the last response i gave your opinion, so here it is again. Take it onboard this time

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 21, 2004 07:47PM
Posted by: HaGGiS
It wasn't a dead heat to a thousandth of a second though Nickk

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: June 21, 2004 07:50PM
Wow! You can post a picture (that somebody else made) in response to my post. Sophisticated.

My opinion is what you are on the receiving end of when you make a stupid comment. Take that on board.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 21, 2004 08:21PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
well if I were Rubens , after failing to impress schumi at last corner(because of wheelspin , I would wait until for a new oportunity , maybe almost at the line
Date: June 21, 2004 08:36PM
Posted by: Muks_C
there was a gap of 0.038 seconds.

MS maybe bolted a bit too early, and so was very very lucky not to have been ahead before the line. i actually thought he was ahead, and the timing graphics even said "1 Schumacher Lap5"

the Montoya incident has to be enforced because it os for his own safety and the safety of all other drivers on the grid.

whether they break the rule by 0.5 seconds or 10 seconds, its the same thing.

cars are ready to go, you must not be on the grid. full stop.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 21, 2004 08:43PM
cars are ready to go , but every car was stopped , and the lights still on red
I understand your point though

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2004 08:43PM by Forgotten-Boy.
Date: June 21, 2004 11:00PM
_Alex_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow! You can post a picture (that somebody else
> made) in response to my post. Sophisticated.
>
> My opinion is what you are on the receiving end of
> when you make a stupid comment. Take that on
> board.

Already have done, but i still dont give a sh!t. Last time you posted a comment several people told critisized you and told you to STFU, so think about that

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 21, 2004 11:04PM
Posted by: bestobritish
its f'ing obvious that rubens backed off in turn 13 2 give micheal the run on him. james allen talkin s*%^ again goin on abiut how micheal got the extra drive or something like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: June 21, 2004 11:42PM
Posted by: Muks_C
rubens looked pissed off in my opinion after the race, instead of the normal happy smily interaction with michael. maybe that was because he was caught unawares by MS when he passed him, or because MS closed the door when he had a half-hearted look.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 22, 2004 12:09AM
nope , he was angry because he lost a win that he would deserve . it´s pretty simple , when you´re the fastest and you dont win , then you feel angry
if you dont have the pace to win and get the second place , that´s ok

got it ? :)
Date: June 22, 2004 12:13AM
Posted by: NickKK
Strange...looking at rapid_f1's sig you can see the two ferrai's exactly side by side just about 5 metres after the bricks and at 200mph+ 5 metres is crossed in no time at all and a gap of 0.038 at those speeds would be much more considerable - so maybe the times weren't taken at the bricks but along one of the grid hatchings (I just assumed it's at the bricks) so Ms might have been in front and I'm saying nothing now :)

Date: June 22, 2004 12:26AM
Posted by: rapid_f1
heres the pic :)

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: June 22, 2004 12:36AM
Last time you posted a comment several people told critisized you and told you to STFU, so think about that

I must have missed that; I don't recall saying anything that would have provoked that reaction. Are you sure you're not making things up?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 22, 2004 12:56AM
No, so perhaps you should read things then?

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Read it, take it onboard, and then think about it.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 12:57AM
Posted by: Hova

Discuss :P.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: June 22, 2004 01:01AM
in answer to that, what is the line?

there is 2 white lines, one yard of bricks, plus the timing line

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 22, 2004 01:06AM
Posted by: Hova
TBH, I can't tell @#$%& from those ones ellis, and it will take me a lot to believe that. If some times where posted, then I would I think, but so far the only real "proof" we got is 0.038s.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy