Bathurst or Suzuka.....aaaarrrgggggh!!

Posted by mortal 
Bathurst or Suzuka.....aaaarrrgggggh!!
Date: October 12, 2002 07:03PM
Posted by: mortal
Nooooooo!!! Bathurst is on 10 all day and at 3-15pm on 9 is Suzuka GP. Any other time we get a delayed telecast of the GP, oh well, put a tape in the video recorder and stay away from any GP news so I can watch it and not know the result, although some would say it's already a foregone conclusion hahahaha ;-) What a great day of racing today is going to be, lot of couch potato practice as well. I might even fire up GPL and do a few laps of Bathurst just for fun :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Bathurst or Suzuka.....aaaarrrgggggh!!
Date: October 13, 2002 12:36AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Yeah I'm watching them both right now, and wouldn't you know it, "and we'll be right back after this break" flick to Suzuka "Stay with us, we'll be back after this commercial break"

argh! Bathurst is interesting, GP is boring.

Date: October 13, 2002 01:32AM
G'day all..

They're both finished now, and in all honesty, the F1 was crap. Obviously MS deserves all his hoorah etc but fuccccccken hell he makes the races boring. I don't care how passionate you are about Schumacher, how could anyone find that exciting??? Compared with the V8's which was high tension drama, this Grand Prix was indeed quite boring.

Date: October 13, 2002 04:25AM
Posted by: Boils
What more do u expect from suzuka?
if JV's engine didnt blow it would have been more interesting.

Bathurst is always good though.
Date: October 13, 2002 12:40PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Bathurst was great :D, saw it on motors tv too......when i was erm "doing my homework"

Date: October 14, 2002 01:04AM
Posted by: Boils
Are u guys Holden or Ford fans??

im a Holden guy but im a little bored with them now and preffer hard tuned
Nissan's
Date: October 14, 2002 01:29PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I personally prefer the four wheeled ones, with steering wheels

Date: October 15, 2002 01:18AM
G'day all..

Holden. No doubt about it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy