Gianmaria Bruni

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Gianmaria Bruni
Date: May 29, 2004 09:02PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Well as Martin James said, he started off the season well, but he's been out-qualified by Baumgartener (spelling?) twice in a row now.

Comments...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Re: Gianmaria Bruni
Date: May 29, 2004 09:07PM
Posted by: Red Sam
Extrainious examples. He had problems both today and in Monaco. Rather than Bruni getting worse, maybe Z$olt is getting on top of the car better now?

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 29, 2004 09:11PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
erm... bruni outqualified baumgartner by 3 tenths of a second today

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: May 29, 2004 09:13PM
Did he? I didnt see it - just took iCeMan pAuLs word for it: I had heard that Bruni had had problems with the car, hopping from one to another...

RedSam

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 29, 2004 09:14PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: May 29, 2004 09:16PM
in that case, good man! If what i heard about him having car trouble is true

RedSam

Date: May 29, 2004 09:16PM
Oh soz, you're right. Baumgartener has definatley improved though.

Maybe he heard what Martin said about him at Melbourne...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: May 29, 2004 09:29PM
Actually, at Imola during Quali 2, Baumgartner started his lap, and i turned to my housemate, who doesnt follow F1, and told her that Zsolt would spin at the chicane.

You should have seen her face when he spun! She now thinks I could be some sort of psychic.....:S

RedSam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2004 09:30PM by Red Sam.
Date: May 29, 2004 09:39PM
Posted by: Ellis
Zsolt is getting better but hes never gona be good enough for a real F1 drive. Bruni is looking solid

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 29, 2004 09:44PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
but minardi looks so crap !!! 2 and more seconds off pace
their cars are just pure shaite
Date: May 29, 2004 11:01PM
Posted by: andrew_S
someone is outqualified in 2 races? why should people change/downgrade there opinion?

anyway this wasnt the case this time ;)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2004 11:02PM by andrew_S.
Date: May 30, 2004 09:56AM
Posted by: dolinseks
minardis car is from the 2002 season, so its basicly 3 years old, thats why its so "fast".
Date: May 30, 2004 09:57AM
Ah but you forget my friend, we're talking about Zsolt Baumgartener here... ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: May 30, 2004 01:07PM
Posted by: Alex13
Minardi should be happy with Baumgartener. he's better than Yoong :P

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: May 30, 2004 05:09PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
I do really feel sorry for Minardi. Their budget is so so so small and they manage to get to every grand prix and be within 4-5secs of ferrari is nothing short of a miracle.

Ferrari's budget is around the $300 million region

Minardis is around $30-40 million dollar region...tops

Now you say Mianrdi is crap but i really do look up to them.
Date: May 30, 2004 05:42PM
Posted by: NickKK
Try comparing Toyota and Minardi, and then you'll see the financial miracle Minardi really is :D

Date: May 30, 2004 05:55PM
Posted by: ralphi
erm.. offically minardi say there budget is 35 mil.. and for that kinda money they are really good... mclaren have tones more but are begining to be at the same level as minardi..

Date: May 30, 2004 06:59PM
Posted by: Pooky
yeah minardi run on 30 mill a year

they do an astonishing job on that.

Date: May 31, 2004 09:04PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah, ferrari/toyota wipe their ass with $30 mill a year.

and bruni is ace, i've just been playing as him on GP4, and i started last at montreal, in a 75% race, doing a 2-stopper, while most others did a 1-stopper, and was up to 8th by lap 2, then got into the lead a few laps later, then pitted, came out 5th, then the 1-stoppers pitted, i took the lead with a 17 sec lead over 2nd, then came out 12 seconds behind the leader in 6th place, and with 20 laps to go pulled all the time back and took the lead from schumacher on the penultimate lap and won by 1.5 seconds. so as you can see, bruni is a top driver and should go to williams.

(if only this happened in real life)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: May 31, 2004 09:18PM
Posted by: Muttley
its a shame thought that minardi are so slow - the last few years the gap was 3 or 4 seconds to the leaders, now it is 5 or sometimes 6. at least when webber/verstappen/wilson etc drove for them the car was good enough to fight with the lower midfield. now they are about 2 seconds slower than the next best car :( if the cost-cutting measures are introduced minardi should be much better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy