Come on and have a little laugh :)

Posted by NickKK 
Come on and have a little laugh :)
Date: May 28, 2004 07:09PM
Posted by: NickKK
[www.f1racing.net]
...That's it. Certainly gave me something to smile about :)

Re: Come on and have a little laugh :)
Date: May 28, 2004 07:17PM
Posted by: chet
When i read the name of the post i though it would be about Shumi's hydraluic failure :)

But this could happen, he is consistant i think its possible, good for British and F1 (but a bit of a shambles if he had not won a race)
Date: May 28, 2004 08:33PM
Posted by: JonVic
My god that is presuming a lot, that is quite funny hes getting a bit full of himself there...bit presuming really to say something like that at the start of the years racing

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: May 28, 2004 09:15PM
Posted by: RonF1
It will only happen if ferrari suddenly become unreliable and that aint gonna happen in a million years!
Date: May 28, 2004 09:27PM
Posted by: NickKK
exactly <0,0>

Date: May 28, 2004 09:56PM
Posted by: dolinseks
button is a bit "too high". and, who is flying high, falls deep...
Date: May 28, 2004 10:30PM
Posted by: Vader
This year might be his only chance, to win the tile though. We see it with McLaren - one year top, the next year you're a flop. Will take some time until Kimi/McLaren get back in the position of being title contenders again. Same could happen to Button/BAR if they miss their chance this year. Still it's rather unrealistic.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 28, 2004 11:02PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
if michelin get the upper hand over bridgestone like we saw last year, nething is possible. williams cud come get it right like they did last year and come steaming thro yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: May 28, 2004 11:55PM
Posted by: JonVic
it worries me that Button will get too arrogant, i mean ITV spend too much time on him and his girlfriend, i just hope they dont start treating them the way they treat Posh and Becks and make him arrogant and ruin his chances...it does concern me, i mean with British drivers like Hill and Mansell they always seemed to have their feet glued on the ground...Button however i have doubts about in the long term but lets hope he keeps it in perspective i mean i have really looked at his style and he is SO smooth very much like Prost was.
He is also very fast he could be the greatest British driver ever i think if he keeps his feet on the ground (he will have his work cut out to be better than Mansell, Stewart, Moss etc. but we will see)

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: May 28, 2004 11:58PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
i think button will endure enuf bad times to keep his feet on the ground. hes had it good so far this season, but he'll have bad races between now n the end of the season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: May 29, 2004 12:02AM
Posted by: MercuryGP
Button is a twat... the sooner he realises he isnt THAT good and takes his head out of his arse the better :)

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: May 29, 2004 12:06AM
Posted by: andrew_S
i wouldnt go that far jonvic, but i would say, he could put himself amoung the top drivers for the next few years, i would say hes maybe being a bit ambitious but to me he does seem pretty grounded these days

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2004 12:07AM by andrew_S.
Date: May 29, 2004 12:46AM
"and make him arrogant" DONT YOU WATCH HIS INTERVIEWS... too late, already an arrogand twat...

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: May 29, 2004 01:57AM
Posted by: Ellis
LOL!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 29, 2004 10:14AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
What are you on? It's not him that arrogant, it's iTV giving him loads of coverage and making him out to be as big as Michael Schumacher, which he isn't. It pulls unknowing British people into watching it.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 29, 2004 12:22PM
Posted by: chet
MercuryGP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "and make him arrogant" DONT YOU WATCH HIS
> INTERVIEWS... too late, already an arrogand
> twat...
>
>

O I GUESS YOUR A SHUMI FAN!!

SHUMI IS ARROGANT, AND ANYWAY, NIGAL MANSELL WAS PROBABLY THE MOST ARROGANT DRIVER THERE IS, THATS GOOD AT LEAST HE HAS A PERSONALITY, THE ONLY PEOPLE IN F1 WITH PERSONALITY'S ARE MONTY, RHUBINIO, JENSE AND WAS JACQUES!!

YOUR PISSED OFF THAT HE IS GOOD!

HOW DO YOU LIKE??
Date: May 29, 2004 12:39PM
Jenson is good... LOL, i think he has a good car, like hakkinen like all the other 1 hit wonders, i mean if a BAR can put Sato in the points then thats saying something...

Im not even gonna argue, we will talk again when Schumi has wrapped up the championship again, and button has come down from cloud kookoo land...

Date: May 29, 2004 01:46PM
Posted by: Covfan
Yeh, lets get rid of arrogrance in F1, Lets just have all the drivers downplaying their chances, that'll make it more exciting.

Anyway, lovely to see the Ferrari/Schumacher Fanboys out in force again, you really do show us how most of them are twats who think F1 began when Schumacher joined it.
Date: May 29, 2004 03:12PM
Posted by: Hova
Uh, what Schumacher fanboys?

No one mentioned MS until chet. Everyone else was saying what they think of him. I don't mind that people can be arrogant, espically a 6 time champion, or a person who is actually giving it to a 6 time champion (they driving an F1 car, I would be arrogant).

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: May 29, 2004 03:31PM
Posted by: andrew_S
well we all know who iain supports hova...

anyway, as for this

Jenson is good... LOL, i think he has a good car, like hakkinen like all the other 1 hit wonders, i mean if a BAR can put Sato in the points then thats saying something...

the comment about sato, shows just how much bullshit that statement is, anyone who knows anything about the wider world of racing, will tell you how good taku is, ive said it all along, (Even before and during his jordan time) sato is a top driver

its also interesting to see you just blurt these things out without giving any reasons!

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy