EUROPEAN GP *SPOILER* PRAC/QUALY/RACE

Posted by MercuryGP 
Re: EUROPEAN GP *SPOILER* PRAC/QUALY/RACE
Date: May 30, 2004 03:15PM
Posted by: Hova
Sato/Barrichello turn 1 - Sato lost a bit of his front wing, don't know about the ferrari. Its odd that he tried to pass from that far back.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Date: May 30, 2004 03:18PM
Posted by: MercuryGP
That was a shame with Sato, I would have liked to seen a battle between Sato and RB... just shows Sato needs more experiance, he was to far back to try anything like that.

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: May 30, 2004 03:18PM
And now he is out with a blow up...

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: May 30, 2004 03:36PM
Final Lap now, been a resonable race.

I dont know how Martin can give Sato driver of the day, he qualified high cos of low fuel, took rubens' wong off and then blew up...

Schumacher has had no mistakes, made no faults and has had a perfect weekend... bloody anti-schumi brundle...

Anyway, good race :)

Date: May 30, 2004 03:38PM
Posted by: Zcott
I'm sorry, what was Sato doing with Rubens' wong?

Date: May 30, 2004 03:39PM
Posted by: Hova
MS was on low fuel too (did he do the first fuel stop?), wasn't he :P

Anyway, I don't know if what sato did was wrong or right, but from what my uneducated eyes can see, he was a bit far back from the turn, then when RB already committed to the turn, he tried to sneak up the inside of him. RB couldn't alter his trajectory. I'm pretty sure one of those 'F1 experts' will explain it.

(sorry for the horrible grammar)

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2004 04:17PM by Hova.
Date: May 30, 2004 03:43PM
Posted by: anze89
how was sato thinking to pass RB in the 1st corner? There was no room for him and RB had luck that his car wasn't damaged

Date: May 30, 2004 03:48PM
Posted by: anze89
MS and RB did a nice thing on the podium.

Date: May 30, 2004 03:51PM
Posted by: watercolours
i hate mercedes! i hate mercedes! i hate mercedes! i hate mercedes! they ruined my mclaren! what the hell are they doing with lots of money?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: May 30, 2004 03:55PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
my mclaren? Hi Ron
Date: May 30, 2004 04:06PM
Posted by: Pooky
brundle is not anti-schumi at all

he has given scheuey driver of the day many times before,

i think driver of day was Fisichella - great drive from 18th.

thats why i want to see him in a race winning car.

about mclaren - well im speechless. we ave to improve starting from now. its not good enough
Date: May 30, 2004 04:11PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Sato deserved a podium, unforuate he made a stupid move :( Didnt think button deserved a podium today, he was pretty invisible today tbh.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: May 30, 2004 04:14PM
Posted by: NickKK
Hell hath no fury like Michael Schumacher scorned...

Date: May 30, 2004 05:08PM
Posted by: Lazarus
Man, I am sick of seeing the McLaren engines letting go all the time.. Raikkonen's a good driver, much better than Coulthard IMO but what does it matter if his engine just keeps lunching itself? And Coulthard finds it hard to even scrape a point or two for the same reason. Hope they get it sorted soon cos this becoming a joke eh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"They've been very naughty boys haven't they Mr Flibble?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2004 05:11PM by Lazarus.
Date: May 30, 2004 05:45PM
Posted by: JPM
Fecking JPM. He should have played it safe around turn 1. I hope mclaren are right for next year, not trying to emulate batman's driving. Anyway Im off to watch Indy 500.

JPM
Date: May 30, 2004 06:00PM
Posted by: _Alex_
MS and RB did a nice thing on the podium

I don't know about that, actually. Michael looked about as happy with himself as he did at Monaco. I think they took it too far not spraying the champagne. The respect had been paid with the black arm bands and the lack of Michael's trademark podium-leap, but I get the feeling Umberto Agnelli would probably have been horrified to see two Ferrari drivers (who had just come first and second in the race) showing not an ounce of joy because of his death. Surely he'd have wanted them to enjoy the victory a little bit?

One of the (many) things that makes me still enjoy watching Michael win is that every time he does so, he looks as though he's just won his first GP. It's great to watch. I didn't get that buzz today.

It was still a good race, though.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 30, 2004 06:41PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Gotta agree there tbh - a win is a win, and they'd paid their respects already

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: May 30, 2004 06:55PM
Posted by: norseS4
Today's highlight from Europe Grand Prix..

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2004 07:08PM by norseS4.
Date: May 30, 2004 06:57PM
Posted by: Pooky
well schumacher was close to tears on the podium

he was close to umberto agnelli.

the most exciting moment in the race was when jpm was overtaking klien

that was great
Date: May 30, 2004 07:00PM
Posted by: Fraplee
@Hova I don't mean to be a contrairian, but, I don't think JPM will ever be WC. He's too much of a boob. What an ahole. With the amount of bumping and grinding that he does; he should be in NASCAR rather than F1.

I don't mean to rehash old issues, but, his drive today puts a different perspective on last weekend's little indiscretion does'nt it? He should move to McLaren now, he can slide around for a while let everyone say wow look at his dirt track ability, then blow up and go away.

FraPP!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy