EUROPEAN GP *SPOILER* PRAC/QUALY/RACE

Posted by MercuryGP 
Re: EUROPEAN GP *SPOILER* PRAC/QUALY/RACE
Date: May 28, 2004 06:34PM
Posted by: RonF1
Yes Schumacher did have a hydraulic failure looks like McLaren are starting to get their act together
Date: May 28, 2004 08:14PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
How can a team be suited to a certain track? Surely the older cars would be very different from each other, therefore they shouldn't go quicker at a specific track.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 28, 2004 08:25PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
well I'd imagine they would go quicker at circuits they test alot at hence be more suited to that circuit, as quite a few british teams would probably like Silverstone... Ferrari would prefer Mugello, but that ain't in the calender :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: May 29, 2004 01:32AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Fisi has had an engine failure and will start 10 places back on the grid: [news.bbc.co.uk]

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 29, 2004 01:52AM
Posted by: Ellis
How can a team be suited to a certain track? Surely the older cars would be very different from each other, therefore they shouldn't go quicker at a specific track.

Because the same designer does reuse old tricks. No car is desgined from scratch. Why do you think people pointed out the new McLaren taking "ideas" from Neweys Layton House days? And the 2004 Ferrari doesnt look all that different from recent years ones does it?

A car is never designed from scratch unless the guys a complete rookie to F1, in which case hes still using ideas from anything hes done in the past an adapting it to F1. The fact that McLaren have Adrian for quite a while means the desing conpets throughout the car will be similar in base.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 29, 2004 04:54AM
Posted by: Boils
I think we'll see a good race here this weekend.

Sure MS will get ahead after first pitstops and win the race from there, but im predicting some close racing between Barrichelo the Renaults, BAR, williams, McLaren(hopefuly) and even Webber showed some pace in FP1 and he and Klien say that the car feels really good there.

i predict a few moves down into T1 for sure.
Date: May 29, 2004 10:23AM
Posted by: Pooky
im going to wait until qualifying before i judge mclarens form
Date: May 29, 2004 11:03AM
wow button fast in saturday 2nd practise!
new lap record i think
Date: May 29, 2004 11:08AM
Posted by: RonF1
BAR's are looking very good, Schumacher is up there and so is Raikkonen!
Date: May 29, 2004 11:24AM
gonna be a very good qualifying i feel

ps: poor old jpm - apparently he spent the whole session ducking in and out of the pits with handling problems - failing to set even 1 timed lap
Date: May 29, 2004 12:06PM
Posted by: MercuryGP
Still very close...

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: May 29, 2004 12:51PM
Posted by: McBain
My Qualifying Prediction:

1. Jenson Button BAR Honda
2. Michael Schumacher Ferrari
3. Ralf Schumacher Williams BMW
4. Takuma Sato BAR Honda
5. Rubens Barachello
6. Kimi Raikkonen

We shall see only 1 hour to go........
Date: May 29, 2004 01:01PM
Posted by: LS.
even if jenson gets pole i still think the ferrari will win the race, they have the experinece when it comes to pitstops for quick turn around

most of ferrari's victorys have been won in the pits, cant remember the last time michael had to fight for a victory

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 29, 2004 01:21PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
last race ? he was fighting for victory for sure
Date: May 29, 2004 01:37PM
takuma did 1:27:6 :O:O:O:O:O:O:O
Date: May 29, 2004 02:40PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
Kimi went faster than Rubens and Alonso, what did Ron do, sell his soul?

Date: May 29, 2004 02:55PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
schumie 6 tenths ahead of takuma, were all screwed

Date: May 29, 2004 02:59PM
maybe not
sato , kimi and trulli are better starters than schumi
Date: May 29, 2004 03:05PM
Posted by: MercuryGP
The final results are:

Look whos back ;)

AMD Athlon 64 3200 - Asus K8VSE Deluxe Motherboard - Antec TruePower 550W PSU - Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu Ultra-Quiet CPU Cooler - GeIL 1GB PC3200 Golden Dragon CAS2 - Sapphire ATI Radeon X800 Pro 256MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI - Western Digital Caviar 120GB Special Edition 8MB Cache Serial ATA - Samsung SC-152AEBB 52x CD-ROM - NEC ND2500A 8x DVD±R/±RW - OcUK Floppy Drive - Windows XP Pro - Chenbro Gaming Bomb with Side Window - Samsung Samtron 76E 17" CRT Monitor
Date: May 29, 2004 03:07PM
Posted by: Hova
rofl, 6 tenths. And he (Sato) was probably on a low fuel setup (hopefully not, we'll see). ROFL.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2004 03:14PM by Hova.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy