Ralf Promoted

Posted by twiglet 
Ralf Promoted
Date: May 24, 2004 01:58AM
Posted by: twiglet
According to F1BS News,

Ralf Schumacher has been appointed ambassador to driver safety in Formula One. His appointment comes at the start of the european grand prix and is in recognition of all the hard work and campaigning he has made on a regular race by race schedule to increase the drivers conduct and sportsmanship during each race event.
Ralf said at his honoury award presentation " I feel that this reflects on the incredible effort i have put in to rub shoulders with virtually every driver on the grid during one race or another and my outspoken comments on the the high standards of racemanship amongst my fellow competitors. although my future with the BMW-Williams team is by no means certain i hope to carry on pushing not only my team-mates and competitors, but also my own and other team bosses patience to new and greater limits. Through my own efforts i hope to set a new standard for race driving."

His fellow drivers, Takumo Sato, Fernando Alonso, JP Montoya were the first to congratulate him on his honour and appointment.
Alonso being quoted as saying "Couldnt go to a nicer chap, his driving and racing conduct is far beyond that of any other driver we have seen in many decades. With him at the helm, Formula One is certainly heading in a new direction for track discipline."
Takumo Sato, number 2 driver for the BAR team said after the award presentation
"Myself and BAR-Honda look forward to locking horns with him on many issues, both on and off the circuit!"

Story by Mr B. Crappe
Re: Ralf Promoted
Date: May 24, 2004 02:20AM
Posted by: JonVic
that is a hell of a good waste of time writing that....:)

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Date: May 24, 2004 01:08PM
Posted by: twiglet
more creative and imaginative than the usual...ralf is an @#$%& threads that crop up all the time one after another
Date: May 24, 2004 01:12PM
Posted by: Abstraction
i assume u guys hate RS

Andrew. Australia.
Date: May 24, 2004 03:04PM
Posted by: Ellis
No, we just think his driving standards are pathetic for what is ment to be a top class F1 driver.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 24, 2004 03:05PM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
i reckon jesus could probly fix your low fps
Date: May 24, 2004 05:16PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
I don't.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 25, 2004 01:06AM
Posted by: NickKK
People if I was the one who met Jesus I'd be so rich and famous just from publicity I'd be able to afford the best rig out there so Jesus CAN do something about fps :)

Date: May 25, 2004 01:22AM
Posted by: Vader
Not easy to improve fps if you have been nailed to a piece of wood 2000 years ago.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 31, 2004 08:24AM
Posted by: casabonka
Date: May 31, 2004 06:01PM
Posted by: Vader
Frames per second - the more you get, the smoother games run on your PC.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 31, 2004 06:14PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
NickKK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People if I was the one who met Jesus I'd be so
> rich and famous just from publicity I'd be able to
> afford the best rig out there so Jesus CAN do
> something about fps

You arent allowed PC's when you are locked up in a Looney Bin after claiming you saw Jesus and Elvis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy