New Hockenheim

Posted by TeamFerrari 
New Hockenheim
Date: July 19, 2002 06:23AM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Has anyone seen what they've done to the Hockenheim layout?

looks so different, I'm gonna miss those slipstreaming battles of old. I reckon they've butchered another classic circuit just so those Germans can see more of their hero again!

Rubens, leave Ferrari while you still can!!!
Re: New Hockenheim
Date: July 19, 2002 07:07AM
Posted by: genesis
You only just realised it was different?!?
Date: July 19, 2002 11:35AM
Posted by: _Alex_

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 19, 2002 11:56PM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Hey Cai,

I knew it was different - I heard about the changes last year.
Usually when the track designers modify a circuit, they add a few corners to it, or put a chicane in, or something like that, but the Hockenheim circuit provided fast furious slipstreaming races, and the only other tracks that provides that now is Monza (and Indianapolis down the main straight).

Hopefully it will provide just as much excitement as the previous incarnation of the circuit, with much more overtaking. Plus, if M Schumacher manages to win the championship again in Magny-Cours (oh dear, the repetition), the end of year races won't mean as much to him, so he'll be more relaxed in his driving.

So I reckon we're in for a good race regardless of the outcome.

Rubens, leave Ferrari while you still can!!!
Date: July 20, 2002 01:56AM
Posted by: Ellis
Actaully in theroy Hockenhiem is a good track for passing but if you actaully sit and watch through the races you will find that theres not actaully that much more than normal

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy