U.S. GP - topic deleted

Posted by Bruno 
U.S. GP - topic deleted
Date: July 15, 2002 02:52PM
Posted by: Bruno
You may have found that this forum always used to be fairly unmoderated, because most of you visitors used to be friendly and tolanrant.

But now - for the first time - I had to delete a whole thread (as our site is not ready yet to edit single posings). That topic was missused for personal offence and insults on nationalities. I am sorry for the interesting answers that were also deleted with the U.S. GP topic.

Everyone calm down - We are all F1 and/ or PC racing fans and there should be no room for offence here, regardless from which countries we come from.
After all, grandprixgames.org and grandprix3.com have visitors from 258 countries around the world. Why not just be proud to be part of this world wide community?

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Re: U.S. GP - topic deleted
Date: July 15, 2002 04:24PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well said Bruno

Date: July 15, 2002 10:56PM
Posted by: Chappie
Hey Bruno,

I started that thread with a simple question concerning the USGP in September which I will be attending. From out of the blue comes someone with attacks against the US. At first I tried to ignore it, but after a while I decided to reply. I should not have, LOL.

Anyway, I believe he should be banned from the forum. That may be a bit strict...but advocating terrorism is a bit extreme...and I believe he offended many beside myself in this forum. I apologize for anything I might have said that offended anyone.

Chappie
Date: July 16, 2002 02:16AM
Posted by: LS.
i don't think you have anything to apologise for randy, you dealt with the disgusting provocation admirably.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 17, 2002 05:17PM
Posted by: Eugene
Look for me there, Chappie. I'll be the only one with a Barrichello flag ;)
Date: July 18, 2002 11:06AM
Posted by: Chappie
Hiya Eugene,

Where will you be coming from??? My brother and I are driving from Illinois on raceday. We are gonna leave around 4:00 am, which will put us there around 7:30 or so...

Chappie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy