ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: moselys new proposal for engine rules
Date: May 30, 2002 05:31PM
Posted by: Beardless2
lol LS

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Date: May 31, 2002 08:26AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Actually that sounds like a fairly decent idea!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 31, 2002 01:49PM
Posted by: Ellis
"The FIA is also proposing a restriction on testing in a bid to reduce the costs of F1."

what again?? Last time i heard Eddie Jordan was bithcing and moaning bout too many races and not enough testing.

I think these new engine rules suck anyway. How many engine failures do we have in the first few GPs normally? And if they have to make them last the whole weekend then theres gona be very few cars come end of races, especially if ppl at Mercedes dont get some reliability!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 31, 2002 02:44PM
Posted by: chris
Of course, this means the more teams each engine firm supplies, the more points. eg next year, cosworth may be supporting three teams.

It means more financial input from the engine suppliers too. I'm not sure they'll agree, but I like the principle. At least they realise there's a problem on the horizon, unlike Mr moneybags Ecclestone.

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy