Monaco race David, Michael, Juan

Posted by tost 
Monaco race David, Michael, Juan
Date: May 29, 2002 08:05AM
Posted by: tost
Only if you are a good (great) driver can have the pole in second year in f1. monty did that.

only if you are a expiriance driver can win the monaco race. david did that.

the best car doesn't allwais win in monaco. shumy showed that.

i am watching f1 from 85 wen i was 8, then senna was that man who can rumbel the establishment, in 92 was shumi in 01 was juan.

may friend (shumy fan) pist me off wen he was starting to cheer for shumy in 92, now shumy fans are pist at thouse fans that cheer for monty...

isn't that symphtomatic??!!!

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Re: Monaco race David, Michael, Juan
Date: May 29, 2002 08:57AM
Posted by: tost
sorry for all typing and gramma mistakes, my english isn't so good when i write it - i'm from croatia.

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Date: June 10, 2002 05:42AM
Posted by: Zaahir
geez. that apology seemed good enuff english lol

but yeah, i think the ppl that are schumi fans realise wat a genious he is. the also realise wat a 'dud firework' montoya is compared to ms, and is basically all hype. so thats probably y they are pissed off at montoya supporters.

he neva would have passed ms in canada though. well, if he's pissed at his team, then he should join another one! anyways, ms was capable of 15.9s like monty was doing b4 he was making mistakes, i think schuey would have left the gap to +-3 sec and kept it there, to make life more irritating for monty: u can see the win...its just ahead...but just too far...:)
Date: June 10, 2002 07:04AM
Posted by: Zcott
I think he would have passed MS at the end. Williams were seeing that Ferrari's tyres were blistering, and that MS was conserving fuel. Juan, however, was on maximum attack. He could definitely have passed him, i think :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy