WOOO HOOO!! (2)

Posted by chris 
WOOO HOOO!! (2)
Date: May 25, 2002 06:06AM
Posted by: chris
MS did'nt get pole!!!

I was very impressed with DC's performance, well done that man. JPM by 4 tenths? Genius.

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Re: WOOO HOOO!! (2)
Date: May 25, 2002 07:00AM
Posted by: matthewp
Another great Monaco qualifying performance by DC, JPM's commitment throught the swimming pool and rascasse sections was incredible, should be a good race (not ofter you can say that at Monaco)
Date: May 25, 2002 08:37AM
Posted by: LS.
WOW!! that has to be the most exciting qualifying we've seen ina long time, execellant stuff, it was hard to tell who would end up on pole

and was'nt it funny when yoong stuck it in the barrier at ste' devote :-) after listening james allen telling us about how yoong had valuable testing time on the circuit racing the historic f1 ones made it even funnier, i was pissing myself

you could'nt have scripted a funny incident than that,

it was as if murray was back in the commentary booth and put his famous curse on him :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 25, 2002 08:40AM
Yeah it was hillarious...you could hear James Allen pissing himself with laughter in the back round!

Chris J

Date: May 25, 2002 11:11AM
Posted by: Marki
Excellent lap time by Montoya. This race tomorrow will be very exciting, especially the start. (JPM, DC, MS).

But you know the phrase:
Football is the kind of sport what 22 people play and always the german team wins, F1 is the kind of sport where are 22 drivers and always Schumacher wins.
Date: May 25, 2002 11:44AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

So who said MS is the Monaco master? I belive DC could also e given that for two amazing qualifyings in a row.

Man of the day - defianty JPM, he was light yeaes ahead of the rest, when everyone else was within a tenth or two of each other

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 25, 2002 11:48AM
Posted by: genesis
I tell you what would have been funnier, if they had scripted that a UFO came and took Michael Schumacher away, and we never saw him again. Now, that would be funny.
Date: May 25, 2002 12:14PM
i predict a big shunt tomorrow, you've got JPM, DC , and MS who all dislike one another, and then behind them, you have ralf and rubens,

expect a restart :-)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 25, 2002 12:59PM
Yo Sup

Its monaco LS, you always expect a restart :P

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 25, 2002 02:05PM
Posted by: _Alex_
That was a very exciting qualifying session, and a brilliant lap by Montoya, that was fantastic. I expected Coulthard to go well, because he is good at Monaco.

Check out Michael's eye, that looks really nasty. I wonder what happened. Apparently Trulli's fastest time was excluded, so he drops a position. It's a shame, the Renaults should have been further up. I just hope the Michelins don't have such an advantage tomorrow.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 25, 2002 03:19PM
Yo Sup

MS eye doesnt look to health does it? might just be small infection, or a bite or soemthing, even F1 drivers get them ;)

Date: May 25, 2002 03:19PM
Apparently some dust got past his visor, into the eye. Ouch. Trust me, if he was wearing hard contact lenses, it would be so much worse (personal experience!)

Chris J

Date: May 25, 2002 03:55PM
Posted by: al_pacman
hmm

well done to DC I think he was helped by the mclaren chassis. power isn't so important at Monaco and there is much more driver skill involved

:B :))))))) :S :) ;) :-)
[www.livepencil.com]
Date: May 25, 2002 04:16PM
its a shame that michelein have only just managed to get their tyres up to speed to fight with the bridgestones, other wise we could have seen some real close racing in the previous rounds of the 2002 season

hopefully this trend will continue, and we may now hopefully will see the potential of williams

it may also be helped by the fact of the monaco circuit is'nt really about raw speed
the ferrari was still fastest in a straight line, did you see the top speeds displayed on the timing barriers? ferrari were 9 kph faster than the mclarens and 5 kph than the williams.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 26, 2002 01:11AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

LOL, i was reading the paper today and it commented on Schui's performance, saying it was lacklustre because there was "something in his eye" - Now i could see that there was obviously a problem but it still sounded funny to read, hehehe :)

In all seriousness tho, that does look quite nasty :(

Date: May 27, 2002 05:31PM
i predict that DC will out drag JPM to the first corner and lead a convinicing race to the chequered flag

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 27, 2002 05:32PM
F.UCK ME i was right

wheres me prize then????

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 27, 2002 07:19PM
Posted by: Xero
C'MON DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now.... as I was saying last week.... DC or Kimi.... I think all of you who said Kimi gotta be eating your words now! DC drove a supreme race on a circuit where the drivers skill truly comes through!

And who says F1 is boring?! Seeing DC, MS, JPM, RS all tailing eachother for several laps had be giggling like a little school girl!!! FANTASTIC STUFF!!!!!

Date: May 29, 2002 03:49AM
Posted by: al_pacman
lol Mika

:B :))))))) :S :) ;) :-)
[www.livepencil.com]
Date: May 29, 2002 09:17AM
Posted by: tost
great race !!! f1 at the best!!!

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy