OH Dear, it would seem that not only is MS a cheat, but he's also a liar

Posted by LS. 
Michael Schumacher knew Ferrari planned to fix the Austrian GP eight laps before the end of the race.

After Rubens Barrichello handed him A1-Ring victory, Schumacher claimed he had been opposed to the imposition of team orders, explaining that he could not protest because he had only been told what was happening in the

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
eh? such a nice man

i cannot see why people dislike such fair and honourable chap,

you MS fans can defend him all you like,

but when history looks back in 20 years time at the all time greats, fangio, stewart, lauda , clark etc all MS will be rembember for despite the figures is a cheat and a liar,

this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes MS so unpopular with people,

LS's Tip of the week
ooooohhhhhhh....what a nasty man.

This is why I don't like MS. Good driver, nasty person.

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

CAUTION: IRONY

Come on -Alex- !
If you are a man, get into the ring.

:-)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
I thought this was a known fact. Autosport reported on this a week ago, and I assumed that nobody was particularly bothered over it. Clearly I was wrong.

So, it looks like Schumacher again falls into the Senna category, not only for his brilliant driving talent.

Senna only admitted months later that he had intentionally taken Prost out of the Suzuka show-down in 1990. So tell me, LS - and please do - does this make Senna a liar and a cheat who will only be remembered for these things? Eh?

Of course not, because his name isn't Michael Schumacher.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
OH COME ON.
You are so pathetic. You want to know the whole story? This is the whole story:
Our MESSIAH, the red GOD MICHAEL SCHUMACHER wanted to protest against the teamorder, but alas! he couldn't. I guess McLaren have intefered his radio, sending hypnotizing rays to him. You remember Spa 98, when DC willfully reversed into MS car? This was not an attempt to kill him, no, their plan was much more worse. The timing of the impact was so precise that it served as some way of brainwashing on MS. Now he was under control of the malicious McLaren crew. Even if MICHAEL SCHUMACHER wanted to protest against Jean Twat's decison in Austria, he couldn't. He was just a puupet on a string for the evil plotters at Mercedes. Thuis is why I say McLaren has to be punished and not Ferrari.

Michael Schumacher is sooooooooooooo cute!!
Too late Vader ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
I thought this was a known fact. Autosport reported on this a week ago

sorry mate but not everyone reads autosport, including ITV-F1 it would seem, which is where it came from

funny how you did'nt post about your hero being labelled a liar though, i guess you must have been to busy ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
and as in regard to senna, yes i agree he delibrately drove prost off the track and then lied about it, until the following year,

but when people think back to senna they think of the true rain master, and his blistering qualiying laps, and hey get this, actually have a team mate who is allowed to race against him,
people remember him for the amazing season when he prost took 15 out 16 wins between them, stuff like that.

i'm afraid to say than MS be remembered as a great, along with senna and fangio etc, but ulitimately he will also be remembered as a cheat wether you like it or not

LS's Tip of the week
Besides, -Alex-, would you still say

He showed great sportsmanship on the podium, refraining from showing any kind of glory in his "victory".

Michael showed he didn't approve of the situation, and he was obviously sincere

I was impressed with Schumi's behaviour on the podium and thought it appropriate.

or would you agree it was just a mockery of the FIA protocol, some kind of muppet-show to calm down the angry masses?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Yo Sup

"This is why I don't like MS. Good driver, nasty person."

Qwert got it exactly right there

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
i thought everyone knew ms was told towards the end of the race,and does it matter what lap he was told on,i'm sure if the whole thing was planned the way the anti schumis think then it would of been sorted out in a pre race briefing.
the facts are still the same,ms didn't ask fot team orders and he wasn't involved in any pre race agreement to fix the result.

he said in the press conference after the race,that he was involved the previous year because the championship was closer but didn't think it neccessary this year.

and as ross brawn said in todays press they could easily of delayed rubens in the pit stop,it is a team sport and ferrari are entitled to swich there cars,a bit like mclaren do,i've still had no response to why coulthard was told to move over in jerez 97,surely not team orders at mclaren.
Yo Sup

"a bit like mclaren do"

you mean, a bit like mclaren DID? They no longer do this until one driver is definatly out of the championship mathematicly (sp).

"still had no response to why coulthard was told to move over in jerez 97"

thats cos nobody knows. Ever seen/heard an interview with Ron Dennis? You get more sense out of the pit jack

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
i've still had no response to why coulthard was told to move over in jerez 97,surely not team orders at mclaren

officially it was never disclosed, but general concensus was so that hakkenin could break his F1 duck

LS's Tip of the week
Oh no, Senna didn't admit he took Prost out on prupose. We all knew that seconds after the incident! An incident which came as revenge for the actions the year before, where Senna was robbed of the title.

As for MS and Ferrari, they should make sure their stories are all the same. If MS said he didn't know till the last metres, and Twat says he knew 8 laps before, someone is clearly lying! Looking at MS's history, I think he's the main suspect.
Oh no, Senna didn't admit he took Prost out on prupose

No, you're right, but he did admit a year later that he did it on purpose. Revenge or not, you cannot differentiate it from anything Michael Schumacher has done. o in calling Schumacher a cheat, you are ultimately calling Senna a cheat as well. But do you think Senna is a cheat? If you do not, then you lot will be using your favourite double standards.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
for all the rubish that is written against ms,and all the hatred there is by the anti schumis against him,i really don't know what you'd do without him in f1 because you lot would have nothing else to moan about,you seam to think that the teams and drivers you support are squeaky clean and are guilty of nothing.

if williams or mclaren switch drivers or fix races it's somehow sportsmanship,if ferrari do it it's schumachers fault,you tell all those people who betted on dc winning australia 98 it was sportsmanship,jv is as guilty as ms,easing off before the line in jerez 97,wonder if it's because it was fixed.i'm sure if it was ferrari who done it you'd be up in arms,i agree with alex a lot of people have double standards on this site.

none of ms fans are saying he's innocent of adelaide 94 or jerez 97,but somehow sennas hero worshipped for all his dangerous stuff.
The difference between MS and Senna is quite easy to explain:
Legends die young, a record MS has missed so far.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Mark, if MS leaves, I'll complain about Coulthard, Yoong and anyone else who annoys me.

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Legends die young, a record MS has missed so far.

That's a very shallow view to adopt.

Plus the fact that this excludes Fangio, Moss, Ascari, Prost, Stewart, Lauda, just to name a few.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy