OH Dear, it would seem that not only is MS a cheat, but he's also a liar

Posted by LS. 
yep your right alex, but the point i think vader was trying make, were also the likes of jim clark, gilles villeneuve, joachim rindt

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
What I wanted to say is the following: If some guy had shoot McCartney instead of Lennon, all the ppl would now get on John's nerves telling him what a god Paul was and what great loss his death is to music and mankind in general.
If we had seen Senna's decline - as we had to see Hill's decline for example - who knows what we would think about him now. But he died young and turned into some kind of matyr. Like most saints there is great hiatus between his real life and his after-life reputation.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Yo Sup

True vader

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Personally i think Senna was not a cheat, he used some tactics which are a bit underhanded but he would never have done a lot of the stuff Schumacher has done........ At least Senna did admit to things, even though it took some time for him to admit to it, he still did eventually, but Schumacher wouldn't admit anything at all........ To be honest i think Schumacher will do anything to win, even if its wrong!!!!!!! Well if u ask people if they think Senna was a cheat most people would say no and if u ask people is Schmacher a cheat then most people would say yes, and that is what really matters in the end.............

Schumi did admit that his 97 jerez clash was 'a mistake' though.

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Yo Sup

Depends on how you use the word mistake tho?

He didnt accidently drive into JV, it was on purpose, but that was the mistake, delbratly hitting him.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Well if u ask people if they think Senna was a cheat most people would say no and if u ask people is Schmacher a cheat then most people would say yes, and that is what really matters in the end.............

That's exactly my point. Although I'm not in favour of it like you seem to be. Where's the justice in that? If anything, Senna's tactics were worse because he talked about it like it was natural that he was going to do it, and it was like driving flat out into Prost was was just in his stride. At least Schumacher admitted that it was a terrible mistake and he regretted it. Surely you can understand, that from the point of view of a Schumacher fan, this is frustrating, because it just shows how at the end of the day, it's not Schumacher's tactics you're condemning, it's Schumacher himself. If that weren't the case, then you'd feel the same way about Senna.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
At least Schumacher admitted that it was a terrible mistake and he regretted it

it is becoming harder to beleive what the man says though alex, even you must admit he lied when he said he took no enjoyment from the victory in austria

he raised his arm in victory in the cockpit and it was only upon the booing jeering that he decided to give it too rubens and claim he did'nt want it and knew nothing about it, which ferrari have since said that he did

LS's Tip of the week
exactly, he's bound to say he regrets something when he's being condemned by almost everyone in F1 for it. and you say he admits to his "mistakes" well he's never admitted to Adelaide 94 because he won, if he's won at Jerez he wouldn't have admitted to that either because it would clearly make it a tainted championship. Personally I don't believe a thing the man says, he's a liar and a cheat, the only thing he regrets about Jerez 97 is that it didn't work
matthewp, I think your probably right. He had no problem in trying to take out jv, and if he had succeeded, I have no doubt he would see it as a perfectly legitimate win.
MS as a person is slimy, he avoids answering questions directly and he lies. I once read that saying 'honestly' before you answer means you are lying.
eg "Honestly, I did'nt sleep with your best friend" or whatever. This example clearly doesnt work with MS. This would though:

"Honestly I did'nt sleep with you best friend...but my chin may well have done."
(j/k)

Chris J

if ms had wanted to take jv out and it was in his mind to take him out,he would of succeeded,especially in a slow corner like dry sack.
he should of moved to the inside a lot earlier,he reacted to late to jv's attack,it was michaels fault,no denial there, though he did say after,in previous years that was how you done things,i.e.senna tactics
thats just his excuse, and the reason he wouldn't have had it in his mind before is because it was such as surprise manouver, JV was miles behind and MS wouldn't have expected him to make a move from that far back
mark, I think you overate MS' morals and skill.

"if ms had wanted to take jv out and it was in his mind to take him out,he would of succeeded"

really?! had he been practicing at Mugello?

Don't tell me, it was a natural reaction....if it was, that is very worrying.

Just because senna did things that way, does that mean MS should? Does it make it right?

Were in a new age of F1, acts like that arent acceptable, in my opinion.

Chris J

MS said

"It's funny because normally when we have a good race and the coverage is 90 percent positive, we talk about the 10 percent that is negative.

"Now we have maybe 90 percent against and we don't talk about the positive 10 percent. It is not all bad against us.

"We have always worked and tried to work for our fans and they have always been behind us," he said.

"We're just trying to secure more success. If this is not appreciated then we don't understand that."

at monaco.

Its hillarious that ferrari don't know why fans are angry.

Chris J

how any one can even begin to defends MS's delibrate actions in jerez in 1997 is just ridiculous, he even admitted it for goodness sake

LS's Tip of the week
it's hilarious anti schumis criticise ms yet put senna on a pedestal for the same actions,

and jv wasn't miles behind,he had been closing over a second a lap since his second pit stop,i wasn't defending his actions,just stating that if his intention was to drive jv off the road he would of succeded
I meant miles behind as in he didn't look close enough to make a move into that particular corner i.e. MS was surprised, you can see this on the onboard, at first he turns away surprised that he was there then he turns into him to try to stop him going past. and his intention was to drive him off the road it was as blatent as hell he even admitted it for christ's sake
And did Prost regret hitting Senna the year before? I bet he didn't, cause he got away with the title...
if his intention was to drive jv off the road he would of succeded

???? so your now saying that it was only half hearted attempt? therefore if had meant it on purpose he would have? eg. hill in 94 then

if MS did'nt mean to take JV totally then perhaps MS had the sun in his eyes eh?

LS's Tip of the week
the facts are still the same,ms didn't ask fot team orders and he wasn't involved in any pre race agreement to fix the result

mark could you please post these facts for us?

we non MS fans don't have the access to such information and we'd like to see the facts you speak of

thanks in advance

LS's Tip of the week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy