New Hockenhiem, Turn 1

Posted by Ellis 
New Hockenhiem, Turn 1
Date: May 17, 2002 02:43PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I seem some some German F3 today, and it seems that Turn 1 at Hockenhiem has also changed

Its now a double apex, with, what can only be called mud on the outside. There is no gravel, but high grip tarmac, and the grandstand have been moved back a long way.

It looks faster than when i last seen F3. Dun bout F1 tho

What u think?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: New Hockenhiem, Turn 1
Date: May 17, 2002 04:36PM
Posted by: Xero
Looks weird.... having a double apex as a first corner doesn't seem right to me!! Not very often you see that as a first corner! It looks good though... I really liked driving the double apex at Sepang, so this should be fun! Hope the people who made the 2002 Hockenheim circuit for GP3 update it soon! (hint hint!! ;))

Date: May 18, 2002 02:51AM
Posted by: _Alex_

Interesting to here about the first corner.

Has anybody seen the ridiculous new first corner at the Nurburgring also? It doesn't actually have a radius it's so tight! It will be good for overtaking, but how they plan to fit the whole F1 field round it at the start, I can't imagine. Take a look in last week's Autosport to see some pictures. Or if you don't want to have a heart attack, don't.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 18, 2002 07:34AM
Posted by: Mark
the new hockenheim circuit was available for gp3 2000 as part of the big pack download,it was 80 odd meg download
Date: May 18, 2002 10:20AM
Posted by: Vader
I just saw the "Beru Top Ten" at Hockenheim (Alpha Cup, VW New Beetle Cup, Ford Cup, DTC, BTC and some minor open-wheel-monoposto Cups) on TV.

They had to red-flag Formula Renault and Formula König (VW) because of too many accidents and debris on track. Either these youngsters are not good enough (one of them was killed a few days before testing at Nürburgring) or this new layout will garantuee some action.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 18, 2002 11:29AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Action = good

Date: May 19, 2002 10:55AM
Posted by: Vader
What exactly is a (sattritical) set of gp3 trackmaps? Does it bite?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 19, 2002 01:08PM
Posted by: Henne
any pics of that new Nürunburgring???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy