just dont blame ferrari

Who should we blame?

Rubens?

:B :))))))) :S :) ;) :-)
[www.livepencil.com]
Re: MS Really that good.....?
Date: May 17, 2002 03:46PM
Posted by: chris
I wasnt saying that MS is the best driver cos he's better than Alesi and Berger. I meant that they're not AS good, so they could'nt do as well, even in equal machinery. And with no team, they had no realistic chance.

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: May 17, 2002 04:01PM
Posted by: Ellis
yo Sup

Well it cant really be the same car since the rules changed between 95 and 96

The cocpit sides went up, and the nose section was lengthend. And the side pods were raised. This makes it a fairly new car as these are all significant changes

"Who should we blame?

Rubens?"

good point. but shouldnt that be in the thread about Austria rather than this one? Or have i missed something? :$

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 18, 2002 02:44AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
I was actually meaning there that MS isn't the greatest driver ever. Ask that in the paddock. Maybe 1 or 2 out of then will say it's MS. Most will however give you the name of Ayrton Senna.

Surely I know MS is a very good driver. Like you stated before, he wouldn't have gotten so far being crap. I just can't stand the guy (like so many of us can't). But don't you realize the unfairness of being by far the most spoiled driver ever seen in F1. That alone is enough to not like him. He just ruins it for a lot of people. Nowadays it's rare to see a good race going on, mainly because of MS getting everything he wants. As a result of that he's getting all those records of which I think half of them he wouldn't have gotten if he was born 10 or 20 years earlier. And that's what's bothering me. It's of course got to do with the fact that F1 drivers today just aren't what they used to be. MS never really had the chance to compete against a really good driver.

You see, all those things just make sure I'll never like the guy. That and the fact that his main area of expertise seems to be lying and cheating instead of driving (and don't quote me on this one, saying I stated he can't drive).
Date: May 18, 2002 02:49AM
Posted by: chris
"Well it cant really be the same car since the rules changed between 95 and 96

The cocpit sides went up, and the nose section was lengthend. And the side pods were raised. This makes it a fairly new car as these are all significant changes"

WTF?? What are you relating this to?

No one has said it was the same car!

Chris J

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: May 18, 2002 02:59AM
Posted by: _Alex_
So you are saying that to Bruno but your doing exactly the same as him? Isnt that hypocryticle? (sp)

Perhaps I'm just returning the patronising comments that are often directed at Schumacher fans.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 18, 2002 01:36PM
Posted by: LS.
it would seem bruno echoes my sentiments about MS,

he has been lucky that he was fortunate enough to come into F1 when the great era of the mid eighties early nineties wer coming to and end,

prost, lauda, mansell, senna, piquet etc were all begining to retire etc after their hey days,

and although some MS fans stubbornly refuse to accept this, he has been in a fortunate position since 94 to have had a brillaint techical team and the greatest asset of being outright number one and the centre of the team effort more than anyone else possibly senna, and this has then carried over to the ferrari team.

the MS fans hide behind that all the success is down to one man, and will not concede that with out all massive benefits he has enjoyed over anyone else in the last ten years that he might owe a lot to them, but we never hear this do we?

its MS this MS that, and i stick by my one of my other posts, stick any decent top 5 driver in exactly the same conditions and he'd do the same,

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy