ASCAR @ Rockingham *big photos*

Posted by _Alex_ 
ASCAR @ Rockingham *big photos*
Date: May 13, 2002 12:41PM
Posted by: _Alex_
I went to the opening round os the 2002 ASCAR championship at Rockingham the weekend before last, and boy were those cars awesome! The racing is brilliant and the noise was incredible as 20 6.5litre V8's came thundering past at 160mph. Naturally, I took lots of pictures for you lot to take a look at. Here they are...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Re: ASCAR @ Rockingham *big photos*
Date: May 13, 2002 12:43PM

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 13, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: LS.
cheers alex, its looks wicked, was it close racing? i bet it was good to see all the race from one view point

i'm off to my mates in a bit to collect nascar 2002, so i'll be driving some ovals later tonite ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 13, 2002 12:57PM
From where I was sitting, you could see 100% of the action. It was fantastic, well worth it. Rockingham is an extremely impressive facility too, a marvellous circuit.

Tell me what you think of NASCAR 2002 because I'm really interested now having seen a similar version of the series racing.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 13, 2002 01:10PM
Posted by: LS.
some one has made the rockingham circuit for nascar heat

see if its any good alex

[smtp.teambattlezone.com]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 13, 2002 01:31PM
That is bloody good...

None of my photos can really be used to prove it, but I can assure you, it looks damn good from what I could see.

The only problem is, it looks a bit bland, with few grandstands or scenery, which isn't really what Rockingham is like. Also the colours aren't quite right but who cares about that. The actual track layout looks great...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 14, 2002 01:09AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Impressive stuff Alex :)

Thanx for that :D

The series sounds a bit odd when you say it as a word tho..........AScar. ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy