whats the first thing thats springs in to your mind when you see this?

Posted by LS. 

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
oops sorry , try this

LS's Tip of the week
How small Jean Todt is compared to the relatively tall Luca Montezemolo.

Oh yes, and the countless constructors and drivers championships Ferrari have won.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
3 joint owners of ferrari...... well ms is now since everyone licks his a$$

w@*kers.

No, not what you think. They all walk regularly. Well, Todt less regularly, he's quite large.

Or, if you prefer, wonkers. Joint owner's of Willy wonker's chocolate factory. Which actually makes a lot of sense...Todt is the tester and floor manager obviously.

Or winkers. MS does wink a lot on the podium.

Or possibly the biggest rule benders in F1.

Take your pick.

Chris J
All that sprung to ur mind when u saw that....

Speechless......... lol............. How low can u get lol.........

Ferrari seems to be able to et away with murder!!!!!!! Anyother team does anything like that they will most surely get penalised and Ferrari would most definately protest lol........ Lifes not fair, so oh well.......

Yo Sup

Is this the double standards thing again? Amazing how many times this can be applied to F1 and Ferrari

Right now, that picture shows, for me, 2/3 of the most wanted men in F1. Im pretty sure 99% of the F1 industry hates them right now.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Btw, in GP4, I've heard a rumour that if you're driving a Ferrari and you're leading Schumacher, the AI automatically restricts your car's speed to allow the cheating bastard through....
lol at mike........ And if your in Ruben's car and your leading the race then the AI would slow your car down so that Schumacher can pass and win instead lol, joking lol............... Lets hope your just joking about that too lol.

- JC

Seems like someone is missing from that pic. Don't think they would 've gotten that much without Rubens...
I just saw 'The Three Stooges' dressing up in gay red.

The best team in F1? How dare they! Ask Rubens if he thinks it is a team! This is no team, this is mafia.

Boooh.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
The first thing that coms to my mind when i that look ?

Sushi

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

First thing. Screw F1. CART Rules. Sarah Fisher is Hot.
Re: whats the first thing thats springs in to your mind when you see this?
Date: May 15, 2002 11:55AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
ACtually reading the dictoinary can be quite fun

dictoinary??

LOL!!!

LS's Tip of the week
first thing that comes to my mind: "yes! they are the best team!"....then i think: "hey, where the @#$%& rubens?????"......then i think: "hmmm, is there anything REALLY wrong with that chin?..." then i think:" bloody hell jean todt is small. that @#$%& frog toad human thing bastard"....then i think:"hey, who gives a @!#$ what i think?"

michael still rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hey! wat u got against reading dictionaries! lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy