BOOOOOO at Ferrari !!!

Posted by JC 
BOOOOOO at Ferrari !!!
Date: May 12, 2002 10:55AM
Posted by: JC
Obviouisly i'm on about the Ferrari team orders in the Austrian Grand Prix.

Schumacher said he had no choice but he had a choice, if he didn't want to win like that then he could have slowed down and try not to over take Barachello. Schumacher not having a say in the matter, i doubt it........... Of course Schumacher had to do that good deed on the podium because otherwise there would be hell to pay because of the media.......... oh well........ Schumi is gonna see a drop in his merchandise sales lol........

Their excuse is that the team had to do anything in order to win the championship, but schumacher is miles ahead in the drivers championship anywayz and if he settled for 2nd place he would have been miles a head of second place anyway.... Number 2 seat at ferrari is the worst number 2 seat ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrari should not be allowed to do that because its not right and its sportman like conduct............ I doubt that the FIA would do anything about it because Ferrari always gets things their way and the other teams would never be able to get away with a stunt like that......

Theres more politics ihn Formula One then in the houses of commons!! jeeeeeez ............ What has Formula One turned into i mean how fair was that........ Hell if that happeend in football (soccer) it would be deemed a illegal and a criminal act, but isb't it the same for formula one, because in a way u are still fixing the race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrari's behaviour should not be condoned by the FIA, it is not what any sports should be like..................... Oh well..............

BOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSS @ the guyz up top at Ferrari and Schumacher too......... and as long as Barachello is number 2 at Ferrari he would never win anything!!!!!

- JC

Re: BOOOOOO at Ferrari !!!
Date: May 12, 2002 11:11AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Do you really need to start a new topic?

I.e. [www.grandprix3.com]

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy