WOOO HOOOO!!!

Posted by chris 
WOOO HOOOO!!!
Date: May 11, 2002 06:17AM
Posted by: chris
RB got pole!!

He's deserved it all season, and now he has one.

That's all I have to say about that. (what film?)

Chris J
Re: WOOO HOOOO!!!
Date: May 11, 2002 06:26AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hehe good to see F1 might not be so boring after all

Date: May 11, 2002 11:21AM
Posted by: Vader
We all new RB was faster than MS once he gets support of his team. Now after getting his contract confirmed he feels fresh wind in his sails (oh, how I like these metaphors). His was getting better and better and if he had been allowed to use the new car already in Brazil he would have severely kicked MS' butt. But Ferrari wa ssimply afraid RB could beat their messiah. That's just Ferrari politics. We will see RB f**king MS more often this season, and if RB's car (is allowed to be) stable he'll be better in the end. Mark my words.

Now -ALex- and Zaahir, step in and defend your hero. Oh, how predictable you guys behave ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 11, 2002 01:20PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Now -ALex- and Zaahir, step in and defend your hero. Oh, how predictable you guys behave ...

You don't have to be so patronising Vader.

We're all very impressed at how clever you are being able to predict what Schumacher fans will do at this point. Really.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 11, 2002 01:38PM
Posted by: Vader
Thank you.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 12, 2002 02:47AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I have seen the onboard views from both RB and MS and it LOOKED like MS was faster but RB was, by a long way too!!

The 2002 Ferrari just seems to suit RB more than it does MS, even when MS takes RBs setup (again) he still couldnt pull it off!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 12, 2002 12:37PM
Posted by: LS.
seems your predicitions have come true vader, MS and ferrari making the F1 sport a mockery

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy