who is better barichello or montoya

Posted by tost 
who is better barichello or montoya
Date: May 03, 2002 02:42AM
Posted by: tost
we all agree that barichello is better driver then ralfy but that laves us a quastion who is better barichello or montoya...

montoya won 1 race in one end 1/5 of sezone
barichello won 1 (great) race in 6 sezones

well, here we go....

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Re: who is better barichello or montoya
Date: May 03, 2002 03:47AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

RB won in Hockenheim cos of a guy running accross the track and messing up McLarens plans. Yeah it did rain but if the safety car hadent have come out the it would have only have been a few laps worth of rain. It wasnt a great win really.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 03, 2002 07:03AM
Posted by: Zcott
Montoya.

I couldn't see Barrichello becoming ChampCar champion in his first year of the series. Or at all.

Sure, Rubens is doing a fine job against Michael, but I still think Juan is better.
Date: May 03, 2002 12:08PM
Posted by: _Alex_
On a good day, Barrichello is the faster driver. I could almost guarentee that you will never ever see Montoya showing the sort of raw skill that Rubens showed at Hockenheim in 2000.

The men are totally sorted from the boys on a wet track on slick tyres. This is another case in which we see Schumacher's unbelievable talent.

However, Rubens being the most unlucky driver F1 has seen in recent times, I feel the stats will easily show Montoya to be the better driver, and overall, Montoya is probably more consistant and generally better.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 03, 2002 03:14PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"However, Rubens being the most unlucky driver F1 has seen in recent times,"

Your forgeting Herbert.

I belive it was either Murray or MS that said "You make your own luck in F1"

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 04, 2002 04:41AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
And again Alex brings MS into the discussion. I thought it was about monty an rubens?
Date: May 04, 2002 06:40AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Any reason why not? After all, to whom are we ultimately comparing both of them?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 05, 2002 02:15AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
To each other
Date: May 08, 2002 02:59AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

yeah Alex, the thread was about comparng Barrichello and Montoya.....I think the fact your bringing Schumacher into this saying we're ultimately comparing them to him shows perhaps a little too much effor to defend Schumacher.

But other than that, what you said was perfectly true, the stats would show Montoya to be better, but Barrichello is skillful and unlucky at the same time, not a desired combo. :(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy