ralf won 4 races
barichello only 1
so who is better driver????

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Re: who is better ralf or barichello
Date: May 02, 2002 08:29AM
Posted by: LS.
ralf does'nt have williams telling him to move over or else, RB does

thats why if RB is in a race winning position and MS is'nt he has to let MS through

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 02, 2002 08:38AM
Posted by: chris
RB definately. He's shown his incredible speed this year by his qualifying...and MS stealing his car and setup must mean he's doing something right!

Chris J
Date: May 02, 2002 08:46AM
Posted by: matthewp
well he's definetely done well in qualifying this year but if you'd asked this question before the start of Melbourne most people would say Ralf, do a couple of good qualifying laps make that much of a difference?
personally I wouldn't like to say who's better but I like RB much more, Ralf needs to stop slagging off his teammate and concentrate more on driving.
Date: May 02, 2002 12:15PM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
I think RB is one of the most underrated drivers in F1 today. But just forget the years in MS shadow, and think about his unbelievable achievements before Ferrari: Donington '93 (running second in only his 3rd race, with a midfield Jordan), bringing home the Stewart in second in Monaco '97(only point for Stewart that year), and several others.
And even at Ferrari: magnificent victory in Germany, and he could 've won Monza and Indy last year if it wasn't for his team to screw up.
Date: May 02, 2002 01:20PM
Posted by: _Alex_
They are both superb drivers but Rubens has the extra experience and is faster. His victory in the wet (on slicks) at Hockenheim was probably one of my all-time favourite victories, it was pure skill more than luck (@!#$ happens in F1).

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 02, 2002 05:34PM
Posted by: LS.
if ferrari abolished this unfair contract with there number 2 drivers and gave them equal euipment ( 2002 being a first ) we could have seen RB win more races

but then again, we would'nt have seen MS being so dominant would we

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 03, 2002 12:39AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
LS: Crack Smilies rule!!! (well im pretty sure you're using them)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy