spanish qualifying

Posted by LS. 
spanish qualifying
Date: April 27, 2002 06:01PM
Posted by: LS.
is'nt it amazing what you can acheive when you're team leader, you can simply jump out of car and demand the telementry of your faster team mate, use his set up, then claim pole position, commendere the race car for your own and then make out that it was talent that put you where you are instead of telling the truth that its the engineering of the car and your status in the team that makes you look better than you actuallly are

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: spanish qualifying
Date: April 27, 2002 09:25PM
Posted by: Xero
lol

I lost my tag!!! :( gotta get a new one!
Date: April 28, 2002 03:20AM
Posted by: chris
Did he do that?

I've seen this before! Why can't they just allow Rubens to have the same as MS?
If he's sogreat then he should'nt need all this help.

Chris J
Date: April 28, 2002 03:45AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"Why can't they just allow Rubens to have the same as MS? "

cos as shown by yesterday if they had the same car RB would bewinning now. RB, with less input from Ferrari and who is just plain critisized for being slow managed to keep M$ honest the whole time.

"If he's sogreat then he should'nt need all this help."

I have been saying that for ages and now someone else is too. Clearly if RB and MS had the same priority then in Imola and Spain RB would have been pole.

And i dont think MS would have been allowed to steal his car either.

RB must be thinking "What a prat, i cant wait till i beat him, that'll show him"

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 28, 2002 04:14AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Wait, he sued RBs setup?

So MS cant even setup the new car and hes had it longer than RB. Maybe rB should give him sone pointers ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 28, 2002 04:49AM
Rubens is in a terrible position, as fast as MS it seems yet he's not allowed to beat him.

Chris J
Date: April 28, 2002 03:15PM
Posted by: _Alex_
is'nt it amazing what you can acheive when you're team leader, you can simply jump out of car and demand the telementry of your faster team mate, use his set up, then claim pole position, commendere the race car for your own and then make out that it was talent that put you where you are instead of telling the truth that its the engineering of the car and your status in the team that makes you look better than you actuallly are

Lol, I can't believe you guys sometimes. That was a purely awesome lap from Michael, which showed his talent. When he needs to, he can pull it out of the bag, and blow everyone away. Being team leader, he has such privileges. Why do you think? I'm sure it might have something to do with the fact that he has won the past two championships for Ferrari, plus the last 3 races.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 28, 2002 03:34PM
That would'nt be a bad point Alex IF HE HAD'NT USED RB's SETUP. Apparently Michael can't set up the new car, he's stolen RB's car AND used his setup this year.

Chris J
Date: April 28, 2002 05:30PM
exactly querty

at least this time MS had the honesty to admit it this time, that he copied RB's setup to go out and beat his pole time in the last minute

exactly the same sitution as imola.

c'mon alex if MS can admit it then so can you, theres no argument here

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 28, 2002 06:04PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
MS said he used Ruebens setup in the post conference. Geez, stop bitching already.

Why don't we talk about the ever popular JPM. Where was he in this race? 36 seconds behind, what a joke, and you guys still think he's a contender.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 28, 2002 06:50PM
Where was he in this race? 36 seconds behind, what a joke, and you guys still think he's a contender.

where was ralf?? where the other michelin runners?

its plain to see that the ferrari/bridgestone combination is dominating the season so far

ferrari are in the fortunate position of being the richest team in F1, they have their own test track, a team geared around one driver ( who gets all the latest development parts) his teammate gets all the untested stuff and subsequently gets all the bad luck

ferrari get all the information and development feedback from bridgestone and get the tyres to perform optimum for thier car.

and when the star driver gets upstaged by the number 2 driver, he either commenderes his race car of copys his setup

we are now beginning to see behind the myth of this so-called champion

its funny how good you can be when you constantly get the deck stacked in your favour

how many drivers can say they have enjoyed the undivided attention of a team?

so excuse us we don't subscribe to the MS way of thinking

the only reason he won in 2000 was because mclaren were decent and respectable enough to participate in the spirit of the sport since its conception and run their team along the lines of fair game to both drivers

how ever ferrari desperate to win choose to collude the results in favour of 1 driver all the time

quite funny when you consider all the money they have, and resources. they have to rely on a subserviant team to gift the other in aid to acumulating a bigger tally of points

in fact i'd go further and say pathetic,

what ever happend to rising to the technical challenge?

last time we had this it was mclaren and the driver controlled 3rd pedal

ferrari's response to this??? was it to rise to the technical challenge?

no, they chose to get it banned

this is why the majority of people are'nt in awe of MS

and whats even funnier is the fan base of ferrari, these people were benneton fans in 94 &95

talk about fickle

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 28, 2002 08:42PM
Funny how if one team decides to put all their effort behind 1 driver they get @!#$ upon. I'm sure if Williams did this with Montoya, you wouldn't be saying these words.

I think the problem is with people who hate MS is that they are still mourning the death of Senna(their hero) and can't realize that MS is world champion and will be again this year.

Just get over it dudes. Who cares if Ferrari races the way they do. It's their frigin $$, it's their frigin team, they can do WTf they feel like doing.

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 29, 2002 09:48AM
if mclaren did what ferrari have been doing , then we would never have seen the great senna vs prost battles when they were team mates

face it MS has to hold all the aces otherwise the world will see that actually he ain't that good as what the record books show

since 94 he has always had the team built around him

he has always had the best parts for his car

he has always had ross brawn to help him win races he would'nt have if it were down to him

he has had team mates moving out the way to gift him points that he did'nt serve

he has had team mates hold people up to allow him to win

the fact that mclaren and williams are honourable enough to enter the sport with a view of may the best man win, has allowed MS to win championships down to help from his teammates and williams & mclaren battling between themselves for points,

all these points add up to the fact that one man has had all this stacked in his favour, where no one else had

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 29, 2002 07:48PM
If Ferrari decides to put Schumi ahead of everyone else, why not. Rules state each team has 2 drivers, if they decide to have the best driver and 1 so so driver, all to them to do that. Unless you OWN the team, STFU.

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 30, 2002 12:44AM
So LS isnt allowed an opinion 'so STFU.'?!

I think LS is right, if you have the team built up around you then it kinda magnifies your actual skill. sure I think he's the best driver, but not by as much as schumi fans would like to believe.

I wasnt watching f1 through the senna era, so he's no hero of mine, I'm not still mourning his loss; good driver but we have to move on in f1. (hope that doesnt sound harsh, its not meant to)

Chris J
Date: April 30, 2002 02:00AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
Too bad you didn't watch (or had the chance to watch) the Senna era. F1 was much more interesting then. Even when in '88 McLaren was even more dominant then Ferrari is today, we still got an epic battle between Prost & Senna. Much better than making sure MS wins, and seeing what happens to the second car (you know, that second car that you have to have to compete as a team in F1). If they were allowed, Ferrari would probably only ride one car.
Date: May 01, 2002 01:53PM
Ferrari can race their cars/drivers as they see fit. There goal is to win the championship every year. They can do this any way they please as long as it's within FIA rules which putting all their weight behind Schumi works, let it be.

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: May 01, 2002 01:58PM
Of course its legal, but is it in the spirit of the sport? I mean isnt the idea to race?!

I realise ferrari fans are happy to see this happen, but its dull. Prost vs Senna as you say was exciting, even if you hated McLaren, but now we have a dominant team and the team mate isnt allowed to race properly with MS - and RB is the only one who can (equal machinery).

Chris J
Date: May 01, 2002 03:19PM
Posted by: _Alex_
its funny how good you can be when you constantly get the deck stacked in your favour... how many drivers can say they have enjoyed the undivided attention of a team?

Yes, and why do you think he has those priviledges? Do you think he just told them he wanted number one status and they obliged him? Surely he couldn't have earned that status in the team, through exceptional performances.

the only reason he won in 2000 was because mclaren were decent and respectable enough to participate in the spirit of the sport since its conception and run their team along the lines of fair game to both drivers

That's a ridiculous thing to say. In 2000 is was again purely driver skill that earned Schumi his third world title, as the Ferrari was still not as quick as the McLaren. You guys naturally find that difficult to accept, so we'll forgive you...

this is why the majority of people are'nt in awe of MS

That's a blatent disregard of the truth. Most of the Formula One world do respect Schumacher as one of the greatest of all time, and certainly by far the best of his era. And these people are experts. I mean, what do you think when you hear Brundle or Jardin, and Murray of course, and even Stirling Moss, talking about Schumi being the greatest of his era, head and shoulders above the rest? Do you just think 'Bah they don't know what they're talking about'... or what? Doesn't it make you think that maybe Schumi is actually pretty damn good, with all these people saying so?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 01, 2002 06:54PM

That's a ridiculous thing to say. In 2000 is was again purely driver skill that earned Schumi his third world title, as the Ferrari was still not as quick as the McLaren.

i suggest you check the stats of 2000 and see that ron dennis was upholding the spirit of F1 of letting his drivers race against each other.

if he had done the unsportmanly thing of making mclaren a one man team and made DC defer every race and give up his positions to allow mika to gain extra points, mika would have sewn the title up way before the end of the season.

once again i point out what ferrari are doing may not be legally wrong, but if the true F1 teams carried on with this mockery of current ferrari team orders then we would have enjoyed the sport that we know of it today

people would have turned off years ago

thats why people are moaning about F1 being boring and MS winning all the time

mclaren and williams are true F1 racing teams, let both drivers slogg it out with each other, and may the best man win

where as ferrari choose to give the number 1 driver all the best eqipment and make his team mate be subserviant and hold up the other drivers

ferrari are to blame for this current slump in F1 viewing figures because they are that desperate to win they choose to kill the goose that lays the golden egg

let RB off the leashe instead of giving him the inferior parts for the car, and let him have ago at MS

and heres another thing that most people have over looked

when RB is allowed to have good race, and he's in with a chance of winning, how come that his pitstop is always that bit longer than MS's?

look up the figures and you'll see that its true every time

expect the pathetic MS brigade to whine about this, but if they took the time out to study the actual facts and situations rather than the brain washed marenello bullshit they would see the reality of the problem that stick a decent driver like MH or JV in the same situation with the same resourse and subserviant team mate , they would acheive the same as MS

why won't the brainwashed MS see this instead of believing the hype?

look at the situation and facts for once!!

LS's Tip of the week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy