Scandal coming up?

Posted by Morbid 
Scandal coming up?
Date: April 22, 2002 06:27AM
Posted by: Morbid
From www.itvf1.com @ [www.itvf1.com]

"FERRARI

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Re: Scandal coming up?
Date: April 22, 2002 07:40AM
Posted by: chris
Very interesting!

No doubt ferrari will deny this and the floor will be like other cars' in Barcelona.
Ross Brawn "The floor never bent it was totally legal...I'll show you with this ruler, it was measured along a curve" or something similar!

Chris J
Date: April 22, 2002 08:27AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Ferrari cheating? Dont surprise me.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 22, 2002 09:05AM
Posted by: LS.
Ferrari and accusations of foul play???

what ever next?

i suppose we'll be expected to believe that the FIA are biased towards the marenello team next!!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 22, 2002 12:59PM
Yo Sup

If it is cheating or not is debatable, like the 3rd peddal McLaren.

BUT it is one hell of a great idea if it or not isnt it!! You have to admire them for coming up with this whether you like them or not. 10/10 for skill then!

Prooves just how good the ppl in F1 really are!!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 22, 2002 02:14PM
Posted by: Vader
This explains a lot. In Imola Michael Schumacher exclusively showed and explained the F 2002 to RTL. He would lwt them film everything. The cockpit, the front and rear wings, the exhaust, etc. He only said "What is under the car we will not show, for even we like to keep a little secret". Wouldn't you think this makes sense?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 22, 2002 05:40PM
i'm sure the FIA will hastily push through a loophole for ferrari to exploit before those nasty stewards at barcelona can get there hands on it

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 22, 2002 06:46PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

What's Mclaren's third pedal?

Date: April 23, 2002 05:36AM
Yo Sup

Mika you dont know?

In 98 McLaren ran a 3rd pedal i there car for the first two races before it was banned. It basicly slowed down one rear wheel more than the other to give them a huge advantage when turning into slow speed corners.

Williams and Jordan also ran the system but it wasnt as effective as McLarens. Several other teams were developing it too.

But McLaren had such an advantage that the FIA banned it. But This is really the same thing as Ferrari are doing now. Ferrari have a huge advantage, but this one is breaking the rules whislt the McLaren one depended upon how you interpriated the rules. Some (Walkinshaw thought it really was "4 wheel steering" whilst others disagreed.

I perosnally only ever seen 2 wheels steering that car?

Date: May 13, 2002 07:21PM

G'day all..

What's Mclaren's third pedal?

Cheers

--Mika

sorry it took so long mike, but i had to track the picture down

this picture was taken F1 Racings darren heath and upset ron dennis so much he felt the need to step up the security at mclarens pit garage,

which led to the top teams putting up those screens in the pitlane that bernie ecclestone was complaining about ruining the specators views of the pitlane, and subsequnetly had them take them down

LS's Tip of the week
Date: May 14, 2002 04:19AM
Posted by: Gusto
sad isn't it, I'm sure we'll all watch this with interest.

the artist formerly known as
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy