Is the SM GP worth watching?

Posted by Rupert 
Is the SM GP worth watching?
Date: April 20, 2002 09:37PM
Posted by: Rupert
Hi all. I have just come back from camping from Sunday 2 Saturday. I know the result, MS ramping into the lead. I have it on tape, but is it worth watching or should I use 2 hours of my life better?

Thanks.

Ozzy
Re: Is the SM GP worth watching?
Date: April 21, 2002 02:17AM
Posted by: chris
Rupert, you'd be wasting 2hours of your life with this gp. Go buy some chips instead.

Chris J
Date: April 21, 2002 02:18AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
um, i dunno. It was a pretty boring race. I suggest you watch it in fast forward mode or not at all ;-)

Date: April 21, 2002 02:38AM
Or alternatively you could send me some of the aussie babes you got down there

Date: April 21, 2002 11:55AM
Posted by: Vader
they are called sheilas down there, but Mika and Ozzy don't approve of that name.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 21, 2002 02:51PM
Posted by: Mark
im sure if montoya had won the anti schumis would be saying great gp he beat ms,but because he was nowhere and couldn't even beat his team mate it was awful,it wasn't the best,but it was a dominant win for ferrari and montoya was nowhere, ms won easily and his team mate in the same car was a good way behind, 4 races done,3 wins for michael where is the opposition,he can offord to retire in barcelona and still be leading the championship after a few races,very quiet anti schumis where are you,don't try he's got the best car,as clearly hes won most of his races without the benchmark car,where is dc,oh sorry he's getting lapped he can't even out qualify his team mate,what a stroll, of course it's boring if there is no competition,come on montoya don't you like kerbs
Date: April 21, 2002 04:22PM
Mark please stop ranting.

I have this image of you sitting at your computer literally foaming at the mouth cos you hate anti schumists so much!

Chris J
Date: April 21, 2002 05:42PM
Posted by: LS.
Mark Mark Mark

surely you would be niave to believe that MS does'nt get all the best equipment at ferrari.

sure ferrari are a good team, given the amount of money they are given so they should be.

MS is given the number 1 status in the team, and therefore gets all the best equpiment above his teammate.

so why you are judging RB against MS race pace is a bit silly to say the least.

i'm sure your aware of the spare car situation at imola, where RB took it out during qualifying and made such an impact that MS felt he should aquire the spare car for the race.

this explains why MS romped away to victory, it was the spare car's performance, RB started the race in MS normal car

it shows you the raw speed of the ferrari, simple as that

add that to the fact the michelins underperformed that weekend compounded the fact that ferrari looked so good

so please don't complain that we don't acknowledge that MS is some sort of race god when quite clearly the race facts speak for themselves

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 22, 2002 07:41AM
Amen brother.
Date: April 22, 2002 09:07AM
I only read the first sentence of marks post but i gotta tell you, although im not a hard core schumi fan (memeber of the fan club, but it was free and the paper burns very well) i must say the race was boring

Date: April 22, 2002 02:15PM
Posted by: Vader
My dear Mark. Just one thing about Montoya and MS.

Forget it, arguing makes no sense anyway.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy