Yoong

Posted by Ellis 
Yoong
Date: April 13, 2002 06:20AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Last time i moaned bout Yoong i was told that he hadnt had a proper chance in F1 and really should be given time to show his full potential

Well today he showed it. Where was he on the grid? Oh thats right, he wasnt good enough to get on it. Why? Was it a car problem or anything? Nope, hes just 3 seconds slower than the guy ahead cos hes SLOW. hmmmmm..........want to critizise me for saying hes crap now?

Yoong, please please please get oyt of F1, your bringing the avg down, theres so many good drivers out there that deserve a chance, you have had yours and you blew it, yuo shoudlnt have even got there in the first place.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Yoong
Date: April 13, 2002 06:41AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: April 13, 2002 07:24AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
totally agree with u ellis!

Date: April 13, 2002 07:35AM
Yo Sup

Thank you, i get support this time :)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 13, 2002 07:40AM
Posted by: _Alex_
While I agree with you in that he isn't really F1-material, it's not quite as easy as asking him politely to leave. He is extremely rich, and Minardi could really do with him being in the team at the moment. There are plenty of other faster drivers out there for sure, but whether they will bring as much money as he does is another matter - which is important for a team like Minardi.

On a brighter note (for some), what a stunning lap from Michael Schumacher. That was incredible. Barrichello was pretty amazing too. And well done Villeneuve.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 13, 2002 07:59AM
I totally agree ellis, yoong is pretty crap as F1 drivers go, and they are many more talented ppl out there, but, as alex syas , with minardi its all about the money.

Yes the qualifying session was good, especially watching the whole of the last lap onboard with michael, that was amazing. (hehehe my first experience with digital)

Also ferrari, and jordan, have cameras looking up at the driver, just above the steering wheel, and in friday practice, when schumi wore clear visors, you were able to see his face very clearly, it was amazing. (A site that would make the nuclear rodent squeal)

Date: April 13, 2002 08:12AM
Yo Sup

"Also ferrari, and jordan, have cameras looking up at the driver, just above the steering wheel"

Chris, later you'll see that all the cars have the same cameras, just some are chosen more than others. You will find out that the more "odd" cameras are used in the race and then when something goods happeenign (battle) it might stick to the T-cam for awhile

Date: April 13, 2002 08:13AM
Yo Sup

the ONLY reason that Yoong is in F1 is moeny, but thats the only reason Diniz was in was money and even he was better. Even Bernoldi is better than Yoong. 3seconds? He better have a good excuse!!

Date: April 13, 2002 09:42AM
Posted by: Vader
He needs time to develop, he is still a yoong man.

(Sorry for the pun)

(Of course I agree with you, Ellis)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 10:00AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
He sucks. He wasn't even able to qualify for some F3000 races a few years ago.
Date: April 13, 2002 10:07AM
For how many F3000 did you qualify then?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 10:40AM
Posted by: _Alex_
LoL

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 13, 2002 11:27AM
Posted by: LS.
its not easy to just get rid of yoong, the main sponsers of minardi are from malyasia, and its quite clear why they have sponsered yoong, until minardi secure other sources of sponsership expect yoong to a minardi driver.

On a brighter note (for some), what a stunning lap from Michael Schumacher

hmm its amazing what you can do when you access to your team mates telemetry read outs :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 13, 2002 02:27PM
I think Da Matta is currently better of where he is now. I think Helio Castroneves could be a man for F1, once he get bored from wasting his talent at the IRL. What a shame that Paul Tracy is too old. Would have been nice to see what happens if JPM, M$ and Paul Tracy go three high into the same corner ...

More realistic is that someone like Tomas Enge or Sheckter gets a real chance. Most likely, however, it'll be someone from Asia with shiploads of money again ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 02:54PM
Yeah i think Scheckter should be given a go, but isnt he jaguar test-driver?

Date: April 13, 2002 04:22PM
He was until they found him drunk in a brothel. He got kicked out due to that, a s I recall.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 04:23PM
But maybe he was just trying out some whore's power

(sorry)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 14, 2002 04:36AM
Or the new "wind tunnel"

Date: April 14, 2002 10:25AM
Yo Sup

It WILL be easy to get rid of him if eh keeps doing this. You think the sponsors want a driver that cant qualify?

Date: April 14, 2002 10:51AM
Posted by: bazza
CART may become more of a feeder for F1 in the next few years when the engine specs change from turbo to naturally aspirated.

Maybe then we will see more drivers making the switch from CART to F1, or the other way round for older/ slower drivers.

Bazza

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy