Yoong

Posted by Ellis 
Re: Yoong
Date: April 14, 2002 11:10AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

CART is seeming better and better everyday..........or is it just that F1 is getting more boring by the race? And the fact that Monaco and Spain are due up soon wont help

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 14, 2002 12:13PM
Posted by: Zcott
Yoong is probably the best driver Minardi have at the minute. Not in terms of driving talent, but in terms of the whole package. With a wee team like Minardi, they need drivers who can pay. I'm sure there are drivers with more money, but less driving talent. The guy is hardly bad. I'd be pleased to lap within 6 seconds of Schumacher!

Someone like Bourdais might be good in terms of results, but Minardi need money first.

Also: CART isn't so great now that all the good teams have left! Penske took off to IRL, as did a few other teams. Shame, that. I just don't like CART as much now.
Date: April 14, 2002 12:30PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"I'd be pleased to lap within 6 seconds of Schumacher!"

so would i, if my team-mate wasnt 3 seconds slower!!!!!

"With a wee team like Minardi, they need drivers who can pay"

Diniz?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 16, 2002 12:19PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
in fairness now yoong is good at two things:

1. getting lapped in a record number of times (i think)
2.getting out of the way of the leaders.....

Date: April 16, 2002 12:26PM
Posted by: _Alex_
getting out of the way of the leaders.....

Unlike Irvine...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 16, 2002 12:28PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Speaking of which that was really harsh what Irvine said about Barrichello - that he was ugly!He needs to get the job done in the car not in the paddock, and he's probably just jealous that Barrichello has shown more talent at Ferrari than he did. I still think Irvine is a good driver, but the Jaguar just isn't up to it this year and he needs to be thinking about whether he will be...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 16, 2002 03:50PM
he's probably just jealous that Barrichello has shown more talent at Ferrari than he did.

are u joking me??

irvine won races...... rb won 1 race.

and also the ferrari is dominating f1 now!

Date: April 17, 2002 06:34AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
Still Irvine never got as close to MS as Rubens does. And if Rubens wasn't attracting bad luck like @!#$ attracts flies, he'd probably won a few more races.
Date: April 17, 2002 10:09AM
Posted by: LS.
i think theres a radical difference between bad luck and inferior parts on the ferrari

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 17, 2002 12:59PM
"Still Irvine never got as close to MS as Rubens does."

how many times did irvine have to let ms into the lead because of team orders??

Date: April 18, 2002 11:21AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
I dunno: maybe 2 or 3 times in 4 years?
Date: April 18, 2002 12:35PM
Posted by: Xero
I agree with Alex... he may be slow, but he is funding a large part of Minardi and so they need him just to survive! I also think he's been unlucky so far... I think he will turn out just fine by the end of the season!

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Date: April 19, 2002 08:22PM
Posted by: Zcott
I doubt that. You don't become better if you break your leg. Schumacher was still way ahead of Irvine that year.
Date: April 20, 2002 05:16AM
Posted by: Mark
irvine very rarely moved over for ms as he was rarely in front,he was used more as a buffer in front of the two mclarens
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy