SCHUEY'S SYMPATHY FOR RUBENS

Posted by LS. 
SCHUEY'S SYMPATHY FOR RUBENS
Date: April 05, 2002 01:19AM
Posted by: LS.
Michael Schumacher says he was sorry for Rubens Barrichello after his retirement in Brazil.

Barrichello has traditionally suffered awful luck in his home grand prix. Sunday

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: SCHUEY'S SYMPATHY FOR RUBENS
Date: April 05, 2002 01:45AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Ah yes, Barrichello retires, so Schumacher will do no victory leap on the podium, spray no champagne, and he will forget his victory altogether and won't celebrate at all. That's fair isn't it?

What is actually your point with this post?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 05, 2002 02:12AM
Posted by: chris
I think his point, Alex, is that it doesnt actually matter to MS how he wins a race (I could be wrong in this interpretation)

Anyway, does there NEED to be a direct point?

Just cos its MS you asume LS is having a big, serious go at michael and you have to defend him.
Well this is a joke just like the other posts like this from LS over the last week.

Chris J
Date: April 05, 2002 02:26AM
Posted by: chris
Alex,

What I meant was It seems that just cos its MS...(follow previou post)

It sounded more militant (is that the word?) than I meant it.

Chris J
Date: April 05, 2002 08:37AM
What is actually your point with this post?

to show that he is caring, decent and a throughly nice egg of course

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 10, 2002 08:54AM
Posted by: Vader
Ah yes, Barrichello retires, so Schumacher will do no victory leap on the podium, spray no champagne, and he will forget his victory altogether and won't celebrate at all. That's fair isn't it?

Now, he wasn't supposed to cancel the celebration of his victory. Why should he? He even celberated his victory in Imola 1994 when Senna was almost dead in the hospital. (This is one of the many reasons I don't like him)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 11, 2002 12:34AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
i gota admit i laughed =)

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: April 12, 2002 01:13PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

But you see, id MS wall almsot dead in hosptial and DC celebrated then DC would be critisized to @!#$ for that

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 13, 2002 03:20AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
May I remind you Senna's condition was much worse then MS broken bones. Senna was probably already dead when they arrived at the scene.
Date: April 13, 2002 05:56AM
Yo Sup

Senna died later on, he wasnt killed instantly

I didnt say Senna wasnt worse than MS, i said that if it MS who was hurt in hostpital like Senna was, anyone who celebrated who be critizised.

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 13, 2002 08:20AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Senna died later on, he wasnt killed instantly

It's a difficult topic, it's very complicated, but remember, drivers never die at the circuit. Senna was not officially dead until his life-support machine was turned off in the hospital outside the circuit. However, he was never really going to breathe again after the impact. You can see how complicated and difficult a subject it is.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 13, 2002 08:24AM
Yo Sup

Fact is he wasnt killed instalntly and must have stil been alive for the life support mahcine to do tis job. Its cant keep a dead person alove can it? Life support

Date: April 13, 2002 09:36AM
Dead or almost dead, it would have been the right thing and a matter of piety for the guys on the podium to abstain from spraying champagne. They did not have champagne in Monza 2000 and Melbourne 2001 when the ppl got killed and there is no reason why officials should be paid some sort of special respect that drivers don't get. Even if Michael Schumacher was not really fond of Senna and vice versa, it takes just the tiniest spark of decency to cancel any kind of parade if someone - rergardless who -got killed or is halfway dead.

Are people plugged to life machine still alive? This is really not easy to say. Biological they are since there are still vital signs to be observed. In an ethic respect I would not know the answer. It is easy to say thatsome ppl are better off dead, others, however, who are in the same situation, will not lose the will to live. Wrong example, maybe, but who thought that Zanardi would master his fate so extremely well? I bet some of us have thought, 'I'd better be dead than without legs'.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 09:58AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
Of course they put him to the life machine, at least they say so. It's not like in America. When Greg Moore died, it only took about half an hour when he was declared dead. I don't think Senna was still alive after the impact, just the people involved kept it a secret till a few hours later.
Date: April 13, 2002 11:24AM
Prof sid watkins ( brain & spinal expert) said that when he got out of the safety car and first looked at senna's eyes he knew that he was almost certainly dead, if not at that moment.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: April 14, 2002 10:25AM
yo Sup

The name of this topic is

"SCHUEY'S SYMPATHY FOR RUBENS"

and MS obviosuly care so much bout Rubens that he thought it perfectly fine to nick his car from him just cos it was working better

Date: April 14, 2002 03:15PM
Yo Sup

I know im going to become very unpopular for saying this (especially from Vader)

But i watched the race where Senna died (i do have it on video, live version)

but MS wasnt the only one to celebrate on the podium that race. Hakkiene also did. Sorry, this puts Mika in the boat as MS.

Please dont kill me.

Date: April 15, 2002 08:14AM
Häkkinen is excused, since he is from Finnland where they can barely live without bottles containing alcoholic liquids in there hands.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy