montoyas revenge (yee-ha)

Posted by knuckles 
montoyas revenge (yee-ha)
Date: April 03, 2002 09:31PM
Posted by: knuckles
Monday, 1 April, 2002, 16:14 GMT 17:14 UK
Angry Montoya wants revenge

Montoya and Schumacher got close early in the race

Juan Pablo Montoya has vowed to get even with world champion Michael Schumacher following their clash in the Brazilian Grand Prix.
Montoya was incensed by Schumacher's tactics in Sunday's race after hitting the back of the German's Ferrari on the opening lap.

Now the Williams-BMW driver has said that he will gain his revenge on the four-time world champion, who went on to triumph in the race to extend his lead in this year's title battle.

"We now know what the rules are," said Montoya, who eventually finished fifth after being forced into a first lap pit-stop for a new front wing following the collision.

I don't know what happened and I don't know what makes him unhappy

Michael Schumacher
"I gave him room at the first two corners then he cuts across me. Next time I will just do the same as him."

It was the second successive race that Schumacher had collided with Montoya.

Re: montoyas revenge (yee-ha)
Date: April 04, 2002 02:05AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Montoya is a prat saying things like that. If he does the same, Michael could be a few inches closer and could end up launching over Montoya's car, causing a dangerous crash. Schumacher's move was perfectly fair.

Every time JPM says things like that, he is just showing that he isn't the big brute that people (including himself) think he is. He's an idiot who needs to calm down.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 04, 2002 03:14AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
"Monday, 1 April, 2002"

Montoya is crap at jokes aswell

Date: April 04, 2002 03:58AM
Posted by: chris
"If he does the same, Michael could be a few inches closer and could end up launching over Montoya's car, causing a dangerous crash. Schumacher's move was perfectly fair."

But no doubt if JPM was doing what MS does and MS vowed this you'd say "oh, its perfectly fair" even if JPM could be launched over ms' car.

Chris J
Date: April 04, 2002 01:55PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"He's an idiot who needs to calm down."

Yeah, but MS doenst need to calm down does he? Its perfectly fine for him to ram people but not others?

Of course, MS has never said or done anything irationale before has he?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 06, 2002 06:38PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
MS has had irrational moments in his life, but they were spur of the moment. JPM is hot headed naturally which makes him dangerous.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 07, 2002 04:12AM
Yo Sup

Yeah, right. Whether its spur of the moment or not, it dont matter, both drivers are dangerous as one another. I Dont thimk swearving accross the whole pack at the start is considered spur of the moment is it?

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 07, 2002 08:40AM
Swerving like you mention is not spur of the moment, but at least MS has enough speed to be ahead of the other perosn as JPM couldn't achieve last weekend.

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 07, 2002 08:53AM
Posted by: Vader
but at least MS has enough speed to be ahead of the other perosn

yeah, M$ is quite famous for his good starts, right -Alex-?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 09:56AM
Yo Sup

"but at least MS has enough speed to be ahead of the other perosn "

this is why DC had to brake France 2001? Come on, even Alex said MS aint great at starts and we can all see he aint!

Date: April 07, 2002 12:18PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Generally he isn't very good at starts at all, but that doesn't mean to say that he hasn't done some electrifying starts in the past. You just need to look at Brazil last wekend to see that he can make good starts. I think that was CDN_Merlin's point - that he did make a good start and Montoya didn't.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 07, 2002 01:25PM
What I meant was when Schumi is on pole he is able to take off, cut in front of #2 and be ahead of him. JPM is brazil wasn't even good enough to be able to get ahead of Schumi when he started. He had to settle for side by side.

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 07, 2002 01:44PM
Posted by: Vader
but that doesn't mean to say that he hasn't done some electrifying starts in the past.

No wonder if you sit in an technically illegal car. Do you still remember this teammanager Ben Knetton he drove for in the early 90s?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 02:17PM
Yo Sup

LOL!!! I wouldnt bet agaisnt the Ferrari being illegal every race, i mean if they managed to get extra tyres and a car put into the championship after being disqualifyed (Sepang, when Mika was champ for bout 5 hours). then why wouldnt they be allowed to cheat every race?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy