anti schumis

Posted by Mark 
anti schumis
Date: March 31, 2002 04:07PM
Posted by: Mark
well i didn't expect it and i wasn't suprised,again and not for the first time ms wins a race he shouldn't have,and of course the anti schumis look for excuses and can't admit michael drove an inferior car to victory.
the williams was the fastest through all the speed traps,the weather suited their tyres,yet ms only wins in melbourne because of a car and tyre advantage,when he doesn't have the advantage and still wins somehow no praise.
michael made a good decision by using the hard compound tyre,yes its 3 tenths a lap slower and he forfitted pole position but it enabled him to turn a probable two stop into a one stop by having more durable tyres.the comment ralf cannot overtake cause of thr air off ms car,well we saw enough overtaking into turn one so that excuse is weak,the tyre excuse,yes ms had 7 sets for the new and seven the old,but whichever car he used he was still limited to 7 sets and was not a factor in his win.you just cant admit jpm made a mistake didn't defend his line and ran into ms,michael won that race fair and square and feeble excuses just won't wash,i really give up on peoples criticism,ralf had the car and the tyres to win that race,yet didn't ms drove an inferior car,yes it was the new ferrari but it wasn't the fastest car.try and think of better its just getting pathetic
Re: anti schumis
Date: March 31, 2002 05:02PM
Posted by: LS.
well i cannot say that i am a MS fan ( *ahem*)

but i think he did deserve the victory today ( yes alex that correct your not hallucinating)

but to say he was driving an inferior car is some what silly,

for weeks all we have heard from ferrari is how much faster this 2002 car is.

MS has said that its faster than the 2001, so to suddenly say that its inferior is somewhat premature.

there has to something to do with the tyre situation for certain, but i think this will even itself out over a season, wether it be in bridgestones favour or michelins.

its too early to say wether or not MS will be world champ this season, but its certainly more fascinating and exciting this year.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 31, 2002 10:13PM
Posted by: Morbid
Uhm, Mark...

Maybe you should have read this thread before you posted this.

[www.grandprix3.com]

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 01, 2002 04:30AM
Posted by: _Alex_
but to say he was driving an inferior car is some what silly

Your opinion was that every car other than the Ferrari at Melbourne was inferior because it was new. So, without question, we can assume that Ferrari were disadvantaged with their new car which had never run in a race before, and to some extent was a bit of an unknown. Plus the fact that it wasn't as fast as we'd expected.

He had a disadvantage car-wise, and tyre-wise. And he won, yes, deservingly.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 01, 2002 06:11AM
Posted by: CMJH69
Here Here!!!
Date: April 01, 2002 06:37AM
Posted by: LS.
so why were we hearing MS saying and ross brawn saying that the new ferrari 2002 was even faster than the 2001 then?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 01, 2002 08:25AM
Posted by: Morbid
Would you really expect them to say, right after the victory, that the car wasn't what they had hoped for? It's a mindgame! Of, course they praise it. No reason to get the oppositions hopes up.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: April 01, 2002 11:50AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I know this is rich coming from me, who cant spell, but Mark, please please please use full stops, paragraphs and sentences!?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 01, 2002 12:03PM
Posted by: Rodent
Yiiipiiaiwoa!

SCHUMI SCHUMI SCHUMI SCHUMI !!!!!!!

Yes HE is Number One
Yes HE deserved that victory
Yes He is the BEST DRIVER the world has seen so far (and forget about what you may have heard from biased brittish press releases)
He took the victory as easily as if he was out for a sunday walk. Nobody could beat him, not even the little trainee God RS, his own divine brother. Do you know why it was like this? Because SCHUMI is God and God cannot lose, especially on an Easterweekend! OH, he is so wonderful.

Yes, MARK and ALEX, I LOVE SCHUMACHER AS MUCH AS YOU DO. So in case we all get to know each other we would have to fight for him (no, guys, don't be afraid, that was just one of my little tiny wee silly jokes, I would never fight a devoted Schumacher follower and I never hinted at the possibility that our devotion to SCHUMI could be in any sense of the word of the sexual kind)

Michael Schumacher is sooooooooooooo cute!!
Date: April 01, 2002 12:18PM
Yo Sup

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 01, 2002 12:56PM
Posted by: Vader
You think this funny? I think this guy's sick.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 01, 2002 01:05PM
Yo Sup

LOL again

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy