F1 - NEWS Update

Posted by Vader 
F1 - NEWS Update
Date: March 30, 2002 09:10AM
Posted by: Vader
For Sale: 10,000 clearance T-shirts at bargain prices. Cancelled order from the David Coulthard Supporters Club. All shirts bear the slogan, '2002 This Is My Year'

Eddie Irvine has slammed the FIA's decision to deduct 10 qualifying places from drivers involved in 'avoidable accidents' and apply them to future races. The gobby Ulsterman has said that on Jaguar's qualifying form, if he transgressed in San Marino, he'd be starting Monaco from somewhere near the swimming pool. Most people in the pitlane think it'll be Minardi by the swimming pool and Irv in the tunnel.

Juan ('fat boy';) Montoya is livid at being given a drive-thru penalty in Malaysia. He didn't so much mind the time lost, he got really angry when he discovered Sam Michaels hadn't got his quarterpounder with cheese ready

And finally most team bosses have welcomed the news that from 2004 only one engine will be available per grand prix weekend. Teams have yet to hammer out the fine detail - i.e. which team gets it for the first race.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: F1 - NEWS Update
Date: March 30, 2002 10:08AM
There have been mixed reactions from drivers about the 10-grid-places and drive-thru penalties.

Ralf Schumacher has suggested that drivers should act as stewards. Rubens Barrichello says that the stewards should be the same from race to race. Jacques Villeneuve says the decisions of the stewards should be consistent and Irv has called for big, busty 20-year-old female stewards to visit him in his motorhome and issue punishments for being a bad, BAD boy.

Last week in a German court Ralf Schumacher was fined 10,000 euros for running into the back of a queue of stationary traffic on a German motorway. The court dismissed Ralf

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 30, 2002 10:14AM
Posted by: LS.
ITV F1 formula fun eh? ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 30, 2002 10:14AM
Posted by: Xero
lol... great stuff Vader!
Date: March 30, 2002 10:25AM
If it is there, why shouldn't I take it? Discoverer's right!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 30, 2002 11:01AM
Posted by: LS.
hey chill out easter bunny, i have a bounty on your head, give up the eggs or i detonate this canister of myxomatosis

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy