DC's chances

Posted by Vader 
DC's chances
Date: March 20, 2002 08:14AM
Posted by: Vader
It is not easy to say this being a diehard McLaren fan (since the the 70s), but quite obvioulsy that for DC the title already is an outside chance. And he knows this, talking quite explicit about it (compared what Ron Dennis usually allows his drivers to say in public.
2 qualifyings=twice behind his teammate (DC must develop some kind of Finn-trauma)
2 races=twice DNF
Ferrari stronger and even Williams ahead.

When Ralf referred to his prospects for the next race in Brazil he said Ferrari was his main competition and he never even mentioned us

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: DC's chances
Date: March 20, 2002 08:36AM
Posted by: LS.
you gotta say that with the strength of the williams and ferrari, mclaren are going to reaaly struggle if this is what we are to expect from the reliability of this years mclaren.

already DC's chances of a shot at the title are looking slim, MS JPM and ralf are already in double figures, whilst DC is yet to score a point.

DC seems to kop for all the bad luck, shame coz he has shown he has the abilty to do the job, its just a question of reliability and consistency i feel.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: DC's chances
Date: March 20, 2002 09:53AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Even if McLaren do get their act together, I feel Raikkonen will emerge as the strongest driver from the two. He has more raw speed than Coulthard, and from what I've seen, just as good consistancy as DC. I don't personally think Coulthard is championship material. As long as Schumacher is around, he won't be cha,pion. Then, when Schumi retires, if DC has anything left in him, he'll have Montoya to deal with. And I don't think he'll cope with that. Too bad...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy