Who do you most feel sorry for in f1?..

Posted by Charlie 
Who do you most feel sorry for in f1?..
Date: March 19, 2002 02:55PM
Posted by: Charlie
Who do you most feel sorry for

Re: Who do you most feel sorry for in f1?..
Date: March 19, 2002 02:59PM
Who do you most feel sorry for in f1. For me its Fissichella he's such a bloody fast driver and yet he is allways in the wrong car at the wrong time.

im convinced if in the right car he is faster than schumi. he had to put up with a rough time at benneton.. all that hard work and now has to put with up with an ill handling jordan being taken off the track by is phsyco team mate sato.

Barrichello and Coulthard also are high on my list.

Date: March 19, 2002 03:56PM
Posted by: matthewp
yeah I agree with you on all three there, especially DC and GF, people seem to precieve DC as being a 'second rate' driver but his consistantly good preformances last year showed that he is class, he seems to get all the reliability problems.
And as for GF, he's one of the only men in F1 who has trashed every team-mate he's ever had, I don't know why the hell he isn't in a top team, Mclaren should have got him instead of Raikkonen, or Ferrari instead of Barrichello.
Date: March 20, 2002 02:12AM
Posted by: Rupert
I used to feel sorry for Minardi, but hey they are doing OK. Arrows really struggle, look what happened in Melbourne, both cars stalled, both cars disqualifyed for seperate incidents. They really try hard and they deserve better. Also Frentzen has been up and down, he deserves a good go. He went to Williams at just the wrong time, and look where they are now and look where he is now.

Ozzy
Date: March 20, 2002 09:56AM
Posted by: _Alex_
It would have to be Barrichello or Frentzen I think. Barrichello has come so close so many times. He should have had several victories last year, but the car or the pit crew failed him when he had it in the bag. That's why Hokenheim 2000 was probably one of the very best races I have ever seen. That really made me smile.

Frentze, he deserves so much more. He's such a bloody fast driver when he's in the right team and in the right environment. Also, Verstappen of course. He deserves to be in F1 so much more than rich Red-Bull boy Bernoldi.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 20, 2002 03:41PM
Posted by: bazza
I have to go with Charlie and Matthew on this one - Giancarlo Fisichella.

When Button was at Williams look how much everyone raved on about him. Last year he was struggling miles behind Fisichella. Someone should give him a chance.

Bazza

Date: March 20, 2002 03:43PM
Posted by: Vader
I do feel most sorry for Fangio. If he had taken a sixth title, the red-rumble-rascal would have to beat that!!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 20, 2002 04:05PM
Posted by: LS.
ROTFLMAO @ Vader

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 21, 2002 06:20AM
Boba LS -
a ROTFLMAO from you is like being given a knighthood ...

Honestly, I feel sorry for german driver Stefan Bellof who died in 1985. He could have become one of the big ones, even bigger than the red-rumble-rascal.
Remeber Monaco 1984 where he was catching both Alain Prost's leading McLaren-TAG and the second place Toleman-Hart of Ayrton Senna when the rain soaked Grand Prix was flagged to a halt at half distance? Regarded as a future World Champion, he was killed in the 1985 Spa 1000km sports car race when he crashed his Porsche 956 at Eau Rouge trying to wrest the race lead from Jacky Ickx's similar car.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 21, 2002 09:50AM
unfortunately i wasnt born then so i cant say i remember that/

Date: March 21, 2002 10:05AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I feel sorry for german driver Stefan Bellof who died in 1985. He could have become one of the big ones, even bigger than the red-rumble-rascal

With all due respect, he did have his chance in F1, and it didn't really work out. Sure, he didn't have a great car, but I think he was more of a sports car driver than anything else.

he was killed in the 1985 Spa 1000km sports car race when he crashed his Porsche 956 at Eau Rouge trying to wrest the race lead from Jacky Ickx's similar car

Yes, trying to overtake Ickx around the outside of Eau Rouge is not the best thing to try and do, but it was a testiment to his bravery and determination. He was a great driver, and his death was unnecessary. You do have to feel sorry for him.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 21, 2002 10:18AM
If I had left out the part about the red-rumble-rascal you would have completely agreed with me, wouldn't you? ;-)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 22, 2002 03:53AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I fell sorry for Verstappen as he should be in the Arrows, not Bernoldi, just like Alex said, and like others have said before

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 22, 2002 04:56AM
I feel sorry for swiss driver Eugene DeCapé who was doing a few races in the mid-50s. His driving style was unique. Nobody ever went faster through Eau Rouge in reverse gear. Eugene was a great fan of the opera. He was known to sing the triumphmarch from Verdi's Aida in three voices while on the track. On the old Nürburgring Nordschleife he once stopped for 15 minutes in order to pick some flowers for his wife's birthday. His destiny is still unclear since he disappeared in 1957 while trying to reach the Gp in Argentina by bike.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 22, 2002 09:11AM
i felt sorry for estesfano turdburgler, who was leading the monaco gp until the last 2 laps when his car broke down.

he pushed it round on his own for a lap and half and was accidently run over by a Monégasque nipping down the shops in his fiat to get a bottle of milk

tragic

LS's Tip of the week
Date: March 22, 2002 10:39AM
I remeber that incident. Want video footage?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 22, 2002 12:02PM
Posted by: renyf1
current driver: Fisi for sure! Frentzen had his chance with a top team....Fisi never has

past: Senna! would of broke so many records it wouldn't be fair!
Date: March 22, 2002 12:23PM
I remeber this tragedy as if it were yesterday ( sniff )

LS's Tip of the week
Date: March 26, 2002 11:43AM
Posted by: jim
i can't say i feel sorry for frentzen. he wasn't at williams at the wrong time, in his first season his team-mate won the championship! fair enough, he did well at sauber and at jordan, but he didn't take his chance when he had it.

jacques villeneuve is in danger of becoming a lost talent, as he is without doubt an awesome driver, now craig has left BAR hopefully he will as well.

fisichella and villeneuve at ferrari?
montoya and button at williams?
raikkonen and ralf at mclaren?

that would be interesting...............
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy