James Allen

Posted by Ellis 
James Allen
Date: March 03, 2002 06:19AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Ok, i have thought this out very very caefully and im choosing these words delbiratly

James Allen - Wanker, tosser, losser, biast prick and just a prat

He said "Martin, you should work with the american governemt as a spy with hearing as good as yous"

SHUT UP JAMES!!! NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT, CRAP, WE WANT F1, NOT YOUR PATHETIC RAMBELINGS!!!!!!

James, you alsmot had an orgasim when MS passed JPM, and you were very very quick to point out when DC spun and didnt even think bout it might be a car failure

I have never met a most biast prat in all my bloody life. Murry liked MS too but he proffessional and treated all drivers the same and with respect.

James needs to take his nose out of Schumachers arse for a minute ot two! Yeah MS was good but also EXTREAMLY lucky

James shut the fukc up, you honestly havent a bloody clue, call yourself a proffessinal, you pish!

Yes, i have actaully thought that out and James said alot of other stupid stuff, just wish i could remember it all

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: James Allen
Date: March 03, 2002 06:26AM
Yo Sup

PS sorry for spelling im still tired, i only got out of bed 3 hours ago with just 2 hours sleep :)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 03, 2002 07:19AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
do you like him

Date: March 03, 2002 07:55AM
Posted by: LS.
he'd be more palatable if he was neutral like murray was, but thats professionalism for you.

Brundle is DC's manager, but he delivers a unbiased commentry.

James Allen at ITV.

What more reason do you need to switch to sky digital?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 03, 2002 07:57AM
Yo Sup

hhhmmm......let me think? ;)

"First day back at school for some of the drivers" - what so if its only first day back for some then that means some must have already returned earilier? So did i miss a race? Is this round 2 that just happened?

"pass by stealth" - yeah real stealth, hide your car so the guy in front cant see you, or does he mean an F1 car that cant be seen on radar? Oh joy, thats usefull

"williams are taking tyres out in the pit lane, montoya may have a puncture" - what, i thought it was standard procedure to change the tyres at a pit stop? Thats what you have always said James

"like watching a drinking competition, see who falls first" - WTF?

When MS passed JPM he went fuckin nuts, but Brazil 2001 when DC done a great move on MS he acted like it was an avarage move, which it clearly isnt!

Date: March 03, 2002 08:04AM
Yo Sup

"well, those people down in the pit lane, sometimes there as about as helpfull as......well im not going to say. They arent very helpfull"

Thought you werent going to say? Then why tell us they are not very if your not gona say. I wish you wouldnt say anything. Arent you a former pit man? So you are slagging yourself? Yuo, your right, your not very helpfull

btw James, who "rackonen"? I havent heard of him before.

Date: March 03, 2002 08:06AM
Yo Sup

Im apying £12 so i dont have to listen to him.

Date: March 03, 2002 08:08AM
Yo Sup

Im sure he also just said "Sir Alex Yoong". Im watching the race, and his comments just stand out

Date: March 03, 2002 08:42AM
Yo Sup

I dont think much of Micheals Haircut, it would be better if done with siscors, but theres nothing wrong with his driving"

So we have talked bout haircuts, stealth cars, US spys, Yoong getting anighthood, pit men being usuless, extra grand prixs.

Did he talk bout the race at all? Except when he pleasured himself when Schumacher passed JPM

Date: March 03, 2002 09:51AM
Posted by: LS.
LOL

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 04, 2002 10:37PM
Posted by: JC
Give him a break, he is still getting to grips with it all.........

Date: March 05, 2002 02:31PM
Yo Sup

Hes been commentating in the pits for a long long time now and he was great, he done several races last year in which he was great but definatly could have been worse. Now, hes terrible, i really dont think he should be Murrays replacement, although nobody could replace murray i dont think Allen is even close or ever will be close to what murray did. There is probably many many other commentators out there that would actually talk bout the race and would do a much better job at remaining unbiast.

Date: March 17, 2002 06:20AM
Posted by: jim
one more comment........

a tense moment in qualifying, james allen said "Things are tight, almost as tight as your trousers martin......."

i know people should enjoy their job, but that's takin it a bit too far don't ya think........
Date: March 17, 2002 10:36AM
Yo Sup

Bit of hanky panky going on the commentary box is there?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy