Schumacher is crap

Posted by matthewp 
Schumacher is crap
Date: February 08, 2002 11:39AM
Posted by: matthewp
I just thought I'd get the forum up to a nice start with some controvosy :) (don't take it literally)
Re: Schumacher is crap
Date: February 08, 2002 12:00PM
Posted by: LS.
Prepare to feel the wrath of Alex
Date: February 08, 2002 02:17PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Nah, I'm not getting into any full-fat hard-boiled discussions JUST yet ;-)

Still, Schumacher is the best...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 08, 2002 03:12PM
Posted by: Vader
... if all the other 21 are bedridden

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 08, 2002 04:55PM
Posted by: Habi
I'm not a Schumacher fan, ..... i hate him yes
but ..... what's the point of opening new topics again and again? It is fun to read it though :)

ahhhh 1 post more..... :p

Date: February 09, 2002 02:48AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Why is it saying there are 7 posts here? It only looks like 6 to me...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 09, 2002 05:55AM
Habi, it was meant as a joke
Date: February 09, 2002 01:41PM
OK OK :D

Date: February 09, 2002 02:03PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Its telling me theres 10 posts in here? Only looks like 7 repleis to me?

Ellis2kX

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 10, 2002 06:19AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
schumacher is da living legend.. da best ever

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: February 10, 2002 05:59PM
"da best ever"

so how come fangio won 5 world titles then? and in more dangerous conditions

i don't remember fangio ramming his way to 2 world titles and asking fellow drivers not to overtake at the first corner

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 11, 2002 02:13AM
Oh god please don't start this again, I was joking
Date: February 11, 2002 05:11AM
"so how come fangio won 5 world titles then? and in more dangerous conditions i don't remember fangio ramming his way to 2 world titles and asking fellow drivers not to overtake at the first corner"

well....

1) fangio had @!#$ drievrs to compete against
2) schumacher obviously has a heart unlike someppl.. for good na sakes!! thw WTC buidlings came down at that time.. abd poor zanardi lost both his elgs in an accident.. SO WOT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SCHUMMI TELLIN EVERYONE NOT TO RACE THE FIRST FEW CORNERS?? schumacher was obviously off the pace that weekend, hsi mind on the recent tragedies that had take place.. theres nothgin wrong with that..

no actualy.. u tel me wots wrong with schummi requesting to not race the first few corners?? huh.. come on, bring it on

Chris C
Date: February 11, 2002 09:29AM
"1) fangio had @!#$ drievrs to compete against"

i know this was supposed to be joke but ..... and i said that its stupid but... can i just add 1 little thingy? :)

OK
If Fangio had @!#$ drivers to compete.... do you think MS is fighting heroes....?

Date: February 11, 2002 10:33AM
well the main question at the time was , would he have said this if he had'nt yet been crowned world
champion?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 11, 2002 05:35PM
Posted by: andrew_S
Skaifey says

2) schumacher obviously has a heart unlike someppl.. for good na sakes!! thw WTC buidlings came down at that time.. abd poor zanardi lost both his elgs in an accident.. SO WOT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SCHUMMI TELLIN EVERYONE NOT TO RACE THE FIRST FEW CORNERS?? schumacher was obviously off the pace that weekend, hsi mind on the recent tragedies that had take place.. theres nothgin wrong with that..

lets comare eras then

50s Fangio, Ascari, moss, Brabham, farina

60s Clark, hill, Brabham, Stewart

70s Lauda, Hunt, petterson, villeneuve

80s Senna, Prost, Piquet, Mansell

90s - the shumi times - MS, Hill, Hakkinen

hmm hardly compares to the rest does it?, and infact the reason many people site for MS not being in that elete group or fangio, senna and clark is that he has had no competion, really your answer is ill informed and pathetic, also comparing eras If we are talking about the danger side of it Micheal schumacher would be dead by now as he would not of survived a lot of his crashes, therefore in those days the margin for error was less, the tracks were less safe, and so were the cars

2) schumacher obviously has a heart unlike someppl

whats that got to do with anything!
Date: February 11, 2002 07:19PM
u can't compare errors, i wa sjsut sayign that.. i dno how good or crap drivers are..

but regardless champ won or nto, actualyl it doesn't even matter abotu that, thats not the point.. the poitn is wot happened during that weekend and the week b4, that schummi cared about.. unliek some ppl, who are only lookin at "oh woudl he have said that if not alreayd champion" oh schumachers crap" oh this oh that..

who's won the champ teh alst 2 years, and should really have about 8 world champs if not for bad luck.. schumacher

the shumi times : Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Hill, Senna, Coulthard, his bro, Montoya.... counts for a lot actually..

L.S. who's your favourite f1 driver now racign???

Chris C
Date: February 12, 2002 02:14AM
well really its got to be michael schumacher, for his honour and decency that he brings to the sport ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: February 12, 2002 07:43AM
lol

Chris C
Date: February 12, 2002 01:05PM
Posted by: andrew_S
lol!

the shumi times : Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Hill, Senna, Coulthard, his bro, Montoya.... counts for a lot actually..

well i mean you take senna out of that as the eras crossed so breifly, but then you go compare that to this list

Senna, Prost, Mansell, Piquet. with 11 titles between them, and about 140 gp wins, now look at that list and the list you mention, non of which are worthy on any of the lists i mentioned, the drivers i mentioned were all all time greats, now of the list you put only senna and schumacher are of that caliber, and villeneuves challenge, along with RS, JPM, and DC has hardly been sustained enough to be worth a mention, Its clear that the welth of tallent in this era is not as good as of the previous 4 or 5 back to fangios day
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy